List of Shadow Pokémon
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing full Heart Gauge sizes for e card Togepi, Mareep, and Scizor.
Of the 132 Pokémon, Scizor is unique to Japanese versions of Pokémon Colosseum and requires the e-Reader and Pokémon Colosseum Double Battle e cards (A Scyther can be obtained in Pokémon XD however). Togepi and Mareep are available by the same method in the Japanese version of Pokémon Colosseum, but are also available in Pokémon XD normally. Makuhita is the only Pokémon that can be snagged in both games without the e-Reader.
In Pokémon XD, any Shadow Pokémon that was defeated without being snagged and whose Trainer cannot be rebattled can be encountered again by battling Miror B. at the Pyrite Colosseum or the Realgam Colosseum (where he will replace one of the four Trainers in a challenge) or at Poké Spots. When Miror B. randomly appears in one of these places, he will have a random missed Shadow Pokémon on his team. The Miror Radar will alert the player when Miror B. makes an appearance.
List of Shadow Pokémon
- Ledian, Ariados, Togetic, Flaaffy, Forretress, Ursaring, Magcargo, Piloswine, Houndoom, Makuhita, and Altaria can be obtained in both Colosseum and XD, with all but Makuhita appearing in one game as a lower evolutionary form, and in the other already evolved. Makuhita appears in both games as a Shadow Pokémon.
- In Pokémon XD, Gligar, Vibrava, Skiploom, and Quagsire can be obtained via Poké Spot, either by direct catch (in Gligar's case) or by evolving a Pokémon caught there (in the other three cases), being Shadow Pokémon in Colosseum.
- Additionally, Meditite, Tyranitar, and Shuckle can be obtained in both games, being Shadow Pokémon in Colosseum and being able to be traded from Duking in XD (and Larvitar being leveled up and evolved).
- Suicune is the only Shadow Pokémon that can have a varying moveset. Normally knowing Surf if snagged in The Under or Realgam Tower, Suicune instead knows Hydro Pump if it is snagged in Deep Colosseum.
- In Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness: Official Nintendo Player's Guide, there is a screenshot that displays Shadow Ralts at level 22+ rather than 20+. Another screenshot in the same guide depicts the Shadow Nosepass at level 40+ rather than level 26+. These levels are different to the final game.