|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|"This is what I live for!"|
Art from PTCGO
|Trainer class||Trading Card Game Player|
"Rika is an avid card collector as well as a skilled tournament player. She made World Championships last year, and she likes to analyze games once they're over, always striving to improve. Rika has complete Japanese sets of several expansions, and she writes poetry in her spare time."
Rika's XY Metal decks
Rika's retired decks
Rika's Early XY era decks
Easy deck (List missing 10 cards)
Medium deck (List missing 58 cards)
Hard deck (List missing 58 cards)
Rika's Early Black & White era deck
Rika's initial deck
City Championship #1 / #2 (List missing 14 cards)
|2×||Professor Elm's Training Method||Su|
|2×||Professor Oak's New Theory||Su|
|2×||Metal Energy (Special)||E|
- City Championship
- Before the first game
- "<player>, was it? A pleasure to meet you. Your manners are better than those of SOME people around here..."
- Before the second game
- "Welcome to Tournaments. On-Demand Tournaments run daily anytime. Check the tournament info for further details."
- Entering a tournament
- "Select a deck from the below list to use in this tournament."
- In the middle of a tournament while waiting for other players to finish games
- "Some players are still in their games. You can use the rest of the Pokémon TCG Online while they play. We'll let you know when the next round starts."
- Completing a tournament
- "Congratulations! The tournament is over and the prizes have been awarded. Please join us again for more exciting tournaments!"
- View Rewards
- "The reward structure varies per tournament. Some rewards are even unique to a specific event, so it's a good idea to check the reward structure before entering a tournament."
- When tournaments are not being run due to maintenance
- "Sorry, no tournaments are currently being run. Please check the forums for more information."
- Match setup:
- "Focus. Discipline. A little luck. That's all you need to win at Pokémon. Let's see how your skills stack up."
- "I misjudged you the last time we played. You clearly have the skill to win this tournament. But do you have the fire? The drive? The WILL to prevail?"
- Player loss:
- "'ll confess, I'm disappointed. I expected better of a three-time champion. Play again? Strictly for fun, of course."
- "Mmm. I think I know where you went wrong there. If you want, I can walk you through it. Why don't we play again while we're at it?"
- Player win:
- "Capable, polite, AND gracious in victory? Good. I was worried this was a waste of time. May we meet again... in the finals."
- "One victory is luck. A run of victories is skill. You earned that win, <player>. Good luck. I hope you go the distance..."
|Original design from the|
B&W era of the game
|Game Store Players|
|This article is part of both Project TCG and Project CharacterDex, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Trading Card Game and on each character found in the Pokémon games respectively.|