- If you were looking for the character from Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia whose Japanese name is Wanda, see Linda (Ranger).
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Quotes, ORAS sprite.
Wanda in Pokémon Adventures
|Relatives||Wally (cousin), unnamed aunt and uncle, unnamed mother and father, Riley (husband)*|
|Games|| Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald|
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
In the games
However, the construction disturbed the local Whismur who lived in the tunnel, so construction was canceled.
Wanda's boyfriend tried to dig the tunnel himself, and almost completed it. After the main character of Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald gets the Dynamo Badge, they can use Rock Smash to complete the tunnel and open a path to Route 116.
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Versions
- Rusturf Tunnel
- "On the other side of this rock... My boyfriend is there. He... He's not just digging the tunnel to come see me. He works his hands raw and rough for the benefit of everyone."
- After clearing the breakable rock
- "That's...wonderful. Please, take some rest at my home."'
- Wanda's house - Verdanturf
- "You are? Oh, right, I get it! You're the <player> who Wally was telling me about. I'm Wally's cousin. Glad to meet you! I think Wally's become a lot more lively and healthy since he came here."
- After obtaining the Balance Badge
- "Don't worry about Wally. He'll be just fine. I know my little cousin, and he has Pokémon with him, too."
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- Wanda's house - Verdanturf
- After defeating/catching Groudon/Kyogre (OR/AS)
- "Why, it feels like it's been ages since we saw you last! What wonderful timing! I was thinking that I wanted to give this to you..."
- "I didn't really thank you properly when you helped smash those rocks in the tunnel. Do you remember how light came falling out of the sky a while ago? I found this in the yard that day. Actually, I found two, and I gave the other to Wally. It's a pretty stone, and I'm sure your Pokémon would be delighted if you let one of them hold it!"
- If talked to again
- "Don't you worry about Wally. He'll be just fine, I'm sure. I know my little cousin, and he has his Pokémon with him, too!"
| Overworld sprite from|
Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald
In the manga
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
In the Chuang Yi translation, she is referred to as Wallene.
Ruby was entered in a Pokémon Contest in Verdanturf Town when he thought he saw Wally in the audience. Anxious to meet him again, he follows "Wally" outside and stops him from getting on a bus by having his Feebas cover the entrance with Ice Beam, angering many people.
And after all that, it turns out that it was just Wanda, Wally's cousin, all along. They looked so much alike that people often mistake them as siblings. Wanda tells Ruby that Wally was in Verdanturf, but now he's moved to a hospital. This leaves Ruby despondent, as his Ralts was still with Wally.
Wanda's boyfriend is named Riley. He was the head of the Rusturf Tunnel construction crew, who stopped the construction when they noticed they were disturbing the Whismur. He was once trapped when the rock layers in the tunnel collapsed due to the earthquakes, but was saved by Ruby and his Marshtomp.
| Whismur and Loudred were helping out Wanda and Riley for the wedding. The Whismur and Loudred are the same Pokémon from the Rusturf Tunnel that she met before.
None of Loudred's moves are known, and its Ability is Soundproof.
|Debut||Verily Vanquishing Vileplume II|
|Japanese||ミチル Michiru||Similar to ミツル Mitsuru (Wally).|
|English||Wanda||Similar to Wally.|
|English (Chuang Yi)||Wallene||Similar to Wally.|
Similar to Timmy (Wally).
|German||Heike||Similar to Heiko (Wally).|
|Italian||Linda||Similar to Lino (Wally).|
|Korean||미진 Mijin||Similar to 민진 Minjin (Wally).|
|Chinese (Mandarin)|| 阿滿 Ā Mǎn *
小满 Xiǎo Mǎn*
小亮 Xiǎo Liàng *
| From Japanese 滿ちる michiru (to be satisfied).|
From Japanese 滿ちる michiru (to be satisfied).
亮 means "bright". Related to Wally's Chinese name 小光, "young light".
|Chinese (Cantonese)||阿滿 A Múhn||From Japanese 滿ちる michiru (to be satisfied).|
|Vietnamese||Michiru||Transliteration of her Japanese name|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|