Lostelle (Japanese: マヨ Mayo) is a little girl who lives on Three Island. Her father runs the Joyful Game Corner on Two Island, while her uncle runs the shop outside. She brings lunch to her father often. She likes to travel to the Berry Forest and pick Berries.
In the games
Lostelle appears in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen on the Sevii Islands. The player must rescue her from a wild Hypno and return her back to her father in order to progress with the plot. She will thank the player from rescuing her by giving them an Iapapa Berry.
- Berry Forest
- "Whimper... Sniff... Oh! Please, help! A scary Pokémon appeared there a while ago. It kept scaring. It made Lostelle scared. I'm too scared to move! But I want to go home... Oh! Here it comes again! No! Go away! It's scaring me! Waaaaaaah! I want my daddy!"
- After battling Hypno
- "Ohh! That was so scary! Thank you! Lostelle came here to pick some Berries. You can have this!"
- "What's your name? Lostelle's scared, so can I go with you to my daddy's house? Okay! Let's go home!"
- Joyful Game Corner
- "It's okay, Daddy! I got to be friends with <player>!"
- If talked to again
- "Listen, listen! Please show me being cool again!"
- Three Island
- "Hi, <player>! You're always so cool! I'll make lunch for you, too, one day, <player>."
|Overworld sprite from|
FireRed and LeafGreen
In the manga
In A Vicious Cycle of Possibilities, Lostelle was in Three Island, looking for her Dunsparce who got lost. She found it in the middle of a road where the Kanto Rider Federation was riding on their way to wreak havoc in Berry Forest. The group approached the little girl and began to frighten her but Deoxys appeared and defeated the gang. Upon its leaving, Giovanni walked over and indicated that he knew the Pokémon's identity. Lostelle later faxed drawings of Giovanni and Deoxys to Bill, who warned Red and Blue of what was happening.
- Lostelle's encounter with a wild Hypno in the games may be a reference to Hypno's original Pokédex entry in Pokémon Red and Green, where it is said to have kidnapped a child once.
|Japanese||マヨ Mayo||From 迷い mayoi, lost.|
|English, French||Lostelle||From lost, and elle, the French word for "she".|
|German||Irrma||From Irrweg, wrong way.|
|Spanish||Pedrita||From perdida, lost.|
|Korean||마요 Mayo||Same as Japanese name.|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||小迷 Xiǎo Mí
真代 Zhēn Dài
|From her Japanese name.|
|Vietnamese||Mayo||Transliteration of her Japanese name|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|