Art from Pokémon Sword and Shield
|Specializes in||Poison types|
In the games
| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
- Wedgehurst Station
- "Hee hee! Of course! I totally have one!"
- "Oh, a Slowpoke!"
- If talked to prior to interacting with the Slowpoke
- "Is this the first time you've seen a Galarian Slowpoke? The coloring of the top of its head is curry-like. Isn't it superduper cute?"
- After catching the Slowpoke
- "Wow! Amazing! The way you caught that Slowpoke was the absolute coolest."
- "I'm heading to a place called the Isle of Armor. I'm gonna catch some rare Pokémon and do some training. Let's hang if we meet up again, 'K? Bye-bye, then! See ya!"
|Japanese||クララ Kurara||From 苦参 kurara (Sophora flavescens)|
|English||Klara||Same as her Japanese name|
|German, French||Sophora||From Sophora flavescens|
|Spanish||Sófora||From Sophora flavescens|
|Italian||Sofora||From Sophora flavescens|
|Korean||도정 Dojeong||From 도둑놈의지팡이 dodungnom-ui jipang-i (lit. "thief's staff", colloquial name of Sophora flavescens)|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||克拉拉 Kèlālā||Transcription of her Japanese name|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||克拉拉 Hāklāailāai|
|Russian||Клара Klara||Transcription of her English name|
| Blue • Silver • Brendan/May • Wally • Barry • Cheren • Bianca • Hugh • Calem/Serena|
Shauna • Tierno • Trevor • Hau • Gladion • Trace • Hop • Bede • Marnie • Klara • Avery
Ronald • Paulo
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|