Keira in Pokémon Adventures
|Games||Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl|
Keira (Japanese: ミミィ Mimmy) is a character in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. She is one of the judges of the Pokémon Super Contests. Her appearance is designed after the Idol Trainer class.
In the games
Keira is a member of the panel of judges for the Pokémon Super Contests. She seems to be friends with Johanna. When entering Hearthome City for the first time, the player comes across Keira's Buneary, which is being chased by her Trainer. After reclaiming her Buneary, Keira thanks the player and asks them to visit her at the Super Contest Hall. There, Keira is seen talking with Johanna. She rewards the player with a Glitter Powder and wonders if they will be the next big Contest star.
|Glitter Powder||In the Super Contest Hall||D P Pt|
- "Oh, thank goodness that you happened to be there! If it weren't for you, who knows how far away my Buneary could have run… Baby Buneary, back into the Poké Ball you go! I'm Keira! I'm a Pokémon Contest Judge. Be sure to drop by the Contest Hall so I can thank you properly!"
- "Oh! My hero!"
- "Wait! No! Really?! Johanna is your mom? So you might be a Contest star?!"
- "Oh, yes, that's right! I need to thank you for earlier. Please take this Accessory."
- "Put that Accessory on your Pokémon before a Contest. It will lend a nice touch of sophistication and glamour. I'm a Contest Judge, so come join us for a different kind of fun. If you're unsure of yourself, we also offer practice sessions. OK, Johanna, I'll see you!"
|Overworld sprite from|
In the manga
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!
In the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! manga, Keira appeared in Beauty Contest: The Pokémon Super Contest!! along with her fellow judges during a Pokémon Super Contest in which Hareta and Jun were participating. She was not pleased with their performance in the Dance Competition.
Diamond & Pearl chapter
Keira makes her first appearance in Boogying with Buneary, where she picks up her Buneary that had run off earlier and punched Pearl in the jaw. She apologizes and makes up for it by giving Pearl a Glitter Powder. She and her Buneary appear again in Perturbed by Pachirisu, judging the Normal Rank Coolness Contest. She is later seen with her fellow judges at the Lost Tower after having been sent there because of the fight between Dialga and Palkia that caused time and space to distort.
|Earma (Japanese: みみぃ Mimmy) is Keira's only known Pokémon. She first appears as she ran off, with Pearl mistaking her as a wild Pokémon. Pearl gives Earma a Berry only for her to retaliate by punching Pearl in the jaw. This made Pearl want to catch her. However, Earma was very fast. Both Prinplup and Chimler give chase to Earma, with Prinplup doing it for different reasons. Earma went in the Super Contest building and was reunited with Keira afterwards. She was with Keira in Perturbed by Pachirisu while she was judging the Contest.
None of Earma's moves are known.
|Debut||Boogying with Buneary|
- In the Japanese version of the Pokémon Adventures manga, Earma's nickname sounds exactly the same as Keira's name, with the only difference being that Earma's name is spelled in hiragana, while Keira's is in katakana.
|Japanese||ミミィ Mimmy||Possibly from ミミロル Mimirol (Buneary)|
|English||Keira||Similar to ear|
|French||Karine||Similar to her English name|
|Korean||미혜 Mihye||Similar to her Japanese name|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||蜜蜜 Mìmì||Transcription of her Japanese name|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||蜜蜜 Mahtmaht||Mandarin-based transcription of her Japanese name|
|Vietnamese||Mimi||Transcription of her Japanese name|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|