Artwork with Metagross
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching an 80% link with Metagross while Ieyasu and Ina are in the same kingdom as him.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Kenshin versus Shingen stories*||Junior Warlord stories||Defeat Nobunaga stories|
|Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Sleeping still."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This looks dangerous."
- When victory is near:
- "This looks promising."
- "I will advance."
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "Out of my way!"
- When defending a castle:
- "A challenge. Excellent."
- During battle:
- "<Pokémon's name> and I will claim glory... On this field of battle!"
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Move's name>! Do it."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "None can stop me! No matter how many they number!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Right, we're off!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Come, <Pokémon's name>. You're with me now."
- When using an item:
- "My <item> will help."
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "Learn of my might the hard way!"
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "You see, our path led us through to victory."
- If he defended a castle:
- "Challenge us again sometime. We shall always take you on gladly."
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "Hm. You are a fine Warrior."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "How could I be forced to retreat...?"
- When being recruited:
- "You desire my service? Very well."
- When delegating:
- Before a delegation is chosen:
- "What shall I do for you?"
- After a delegation is chosen:
- ""Leave it to me."
- When a delegation isn't chosen:
- "I understand."
- When mining:
- When about to mine:
- "Let us begin."
- When successful in mining:
- "Well done."
- When unsuccessful in mining:
- "I see."
- After linking with Dialga:
- "So this is the legendary power of the Warrior Crystal... I've never seen such power in a Pokémon before... So, let's see how powerful you really are... Come with me, Dialga!"
- At the end of Grace and Beauty:
- "Fine work, Ina."
- "You won the contest. That means you have talent. But you mustn't forget. Talent alone is not enough."
A famous Warrior, thought to be the strongest in all of Ransei. Valued as an ally, his enemies fear the day when they have to take him on.
Tadakatsu is based on the real-life Honda Tadakatsu of Japanese history.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|