Artwork with Quagsire
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
|Warrior Skill||Crack Shot|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Prinplup or Empoleon.
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Oh... Wake up!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "We must find a way..."
- When victory is near:
- "Victory is just a step away!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "To battle!"
- When defending a castle:
- "I would risk my life for this land!"
- During battle:
- "You will not see Ina and <Pokémon's name> running and hiding... Let our Warrior spirit pave the way to a glorious victory!"
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Pokémon's name>! Use <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "Ina is ready! Let it begin!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "We must step forth!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Let's do our very best together, <Pokémon's name>!"
- When using an item:
- "Here, take my <item>!"
- When using her Warrior Skill:
- "This will decide the victor!"
- After winning a battle:
- If she attacked a castle:
- "This victory has given me strength..."
- If she defended a castle:
- "Our beloved castle... We have kept it safe!"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "Such strength... I still have far to go...!"
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Oh, how embarrassing..."
- "Victory may have eluded me this time, but I will return."
- When being recruited:
- "Thank you! I shall endeavor to fight with courage so that I bring no shame to your name."
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "Just look at how many allies we have now! The Pokémon seem delighted as well!"
- When delegating:
- Before a delegation is chosen:
- "What can I take care of for you?"
- After a delegation is chosen:
- ""You may rely on me!"
- When a delegation is stopped:
- "Oh, there's nothing you need me to handle anymore?"
- When mining:
- When about to mine:
- "Let's get looking!"
- When successful in mining:
- When unsuccessful in mining:
- When not used in battle for a while:
- "I haven't been involved in any battles recently. I sincerely fear that I might be getting rusty..."
- When dissatisfied:
- "It is clear that I am of no use to you..."
- At the end of Grace and Beauty:
- "It's...finally over... I have shown the world what it means to be a Warrior!"
- "Father! You were watching?! What did you think? Am I worthy of you yet?"
- "Yes, Father!"
Tadakatsu's daughter is a dignified and composed Warrior who aspires to match her father's greatness and devotes herself wholeheartedly to achieving her aim.
Ina is based on the real-life Komatsuhime of Japanese history. She was the daughter of Tadakatsu (Homda Tadakatsu), and was later adopted by Ieyasu (Tokugawa Ieyasu). Her brother-in-law was Yukimura (Sanada Yukimura), and her father-in-law was Masayuki (Sanada Masayuki). Ina's husband, Sanada Nobuyuki, does not appear in the game.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|