Artwork with Zoroark
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
|Warrior Skill||Quick Strike|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Zorua or Zoroark.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Ninja stories||Defeat Nobunaga stories||Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Hm... Sleeping..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "The situation is...delicate..."
- When victory is near:
- "Let's finish them..."
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "Throw them into oblivion."
- When defending a castle:
- "They must want to be crushed..."
- During battle:
- "Not a bad battle at all, is it, <Pokémon's name>? Let's stir things up as best we can..."
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Move's name>..."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "Ha... I can already tell you how this battle will end..."
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Let's have some fun..."
- Upon forming a link:
- "I have formed a link with <Pokémon's name>..."
- When using an item:
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "Let's shake things up..."
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "That was far too easy..."
- If he defended a castle:
- "Feeling bitter...? Hehe..."
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "Hehe... I've taken a liking to you..."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Ha... How amusing."
- "Fun's over..."
- When being recruited:
- "Fine. Let's see how you fare..."
- At the start of Time for Battle!:
- "Ha... This will be enjoyable."
A ninja who seems set on throwing all of Ransei into turmoil. His true motivations for doing so, however, remain a mystery to all.
- Kotarō has the lowest Charisma of any Warlord.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|