- If you were looking for the recurring character that debuted in Pathways to Performance Partnering! with the Japanese name Nene, see Nini.
- If you were looking for the recurring character that debuted in Why Not Give Me a Z-Ring Sometime? with the Japanese name Nene, see Nene (Alola).
Artwork with Golbat
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
|Warrior Skill||Nene Ninpo|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Golbat or Crobat while all Poison-type Pokémon are registered in the Gallery.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Ransei's Greatest Beauty stories*||Ninja stories||Defeat Nobunaga stories|
|Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Hey, sleepyhead!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Can you keep going? Say yes!"
- When victory is near:
- "Okay! Not long to go now!"
- "I'll give it all I've got!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "Okay! Now you listen up, all right?!"
- When defending a castle:
- "Naughtiness cannot go unpunished!"
- During battle:
- "We're doing this for everybody, you know. So let's both try our very, very hardest, okay, <Pokémon's name>?"
- When ordering to attack:
- "Hey, <Pokémon's name>! <Move's name>! Now!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "All right! Let's give it all we've got!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Who are we gonna meet today, I wonder! It's so exciting!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Aw, you're a cutie! Let's do our best to work together, okay, <Pokémon's name>?"
- When using an item:
- "Here you go! <Item>!"
- When using her Warrior Skill:
- "All right! Let's get things going!"
- After winning a battle:
- If she attacked a castle:
- "Hey! We won! Would you believe it?!"
- If she defended a castle:
- "You guys have still got a long way to go! Come back and try again!"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "Hey, you're pretty good! I'm kinda seeing you in a new light!"
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Uh-oh... What a way to go."
- "Aww, that hurts! You shouldn't be so rough!"
- "Aww, that hurts! You're just too good..."
- When being recruited:
- "Hey, thanks! I'll give it all I've got!"
- At the start of Time for Battle!:
- "Oh! Not again! You can't keep arguing like this all the time! Now, just give me a minute..."
- "Sorry to keep you waiting! Now, I've borrowed some nearby castles so we can settle this once and for all. So less arguing and more battling. All right?"
- "All right? Now only use your Poison-type, Ghost-type, and Dark-type Pokémon, just like a ninja should! And... we need one more type, so...Dragon will do just fine! I'll be taking part too, of course!"
- At the end of Time for Battle!:
- "Hey! Wait a minute!"
- "...Hmph! She'll never learn!"
A gentle, peace-loving woman, adored and respected as a motherly figure by her allies.
Nene is based on the real-life Nene of Japanese history. She was Hideyoshi's wife. Nene sided with Ieyasu after Hideyoshi's death, during a dispute of power between Ieyasu and Hideyoshi's son by Chacha, Hideyori.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|