Artwork with Servine
|Default Pokémon||Snivy, Ralts*|
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Servine or Serperior while at least 100 Pokémon are registered in the Gallery.
|The Legend of Ransei*||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Defeat Nobunaga stories||Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Oh, I see! You're still asleep."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Oh dear..."
- When victory is near:
- "Let's wrap this one up."
- "Okay, let's get started then."
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "Who will prove victorious today?"
- When defending a castle:
- "Give our guests a cordial welcome."
- During battle:
- "The best thing about battles is that there are always Pokémon around. I particularly like it when I catch sight of a Pokémon I've never seen before!"
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Move's name>! Now's our chance!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "Well, well... I can't wait to see what kind of enemy we're faced with!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Let's hope we encounter someone new!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Come with me, <Pokémon's name>."
- When using an item:
- "Time for my <item>!"
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "How about this?"
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "Now this is progress, whichever way you look at it."
- If he defended a castle:
- "We have survived another day. But how long will this peace last?"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "A fine performance, I must say. You fight splendidly."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Well, I suppose battle always contains unexpected elements..."
- "Oh dear. It looks like you were too good for us."
- When being recruited:
- "Well... I'm sure I'd regret it if I didn't accept your invitation..."
- When there are 10 Warriors in the army:
- "Our circle of allies is expanding, but we've still got to make a big effort to find plenty more. I'm relying on you too, <Pokémon's name>!"
A reasonable and rational Warrior who shows exceptional tactical awareness in battle. His dream is to dedicate himself to the academic research of Pokémon.
Motonari is based on the real-life Mōri Motonari of Japanese history. Takamoto (Mōri Takamoto), Motoharu (Kikkawa Motoharu), and Takakage (Kobayakawa Takakage) were his sons. Terumoto (Mōri Terumoto) was his grandson by Takamoto, and Takakage adopted Hideaki (Kobayakawa Hideaki), a previously adopted son of Hideyoshi's. Ekei (Ankokuji Ekei) was a monk serving as a diplomat to the Mōri clan.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|