In the games
In The Legend of Ransei, Okuni assists Nō in her battle against the Hero/Heroine in Spectra.
In her story, A Date With Destiny, Nō chooses Okuni to represent Spectra. However, Okuni only agrees to participate after she hears that many great, male Warriors are participating.
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Larvesta or Volcarona.
- "Please wake up..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Hmm, this isn't looking so good."
- "Now we're getting there!"
- "Away we go!"
- "This is my time to shine!"
- "Troublemakers always get taken down!"
- "What? What is it, <Pokémon's name>? Hey, hey, you're right! That one over there is really quite handsome, isn't he..."
- "How about trying <move's name>?"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "Are there any cuties lurking around here, I wonder?"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Best foot forward!"
- "Oh, <Pokémon's name>, you're such a cutie! You're coming with me!"
- When she has formed a Perfect Link:
- "<Pokémon's name>... You know, something about being with you just feels different—special even... Do you feel it too? I think I could do a pretty good job with you by my side, <Pokémon's name>!"
- "My <item> might work."
- "It's time to brighten things up!"
- If she attacked a castle:
- "Bye! Take care now!"
- If she defended a castle:
- "Bye! Come again, won't you!"
- "What a splendid fighter you are! I'm ever so impressed..."
- When defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Oh! What happened there?"
- "How could you be so cruel to my poor little <Pokémon's name>?"
- "Ah, would you let me come along with you? Only if it's okay with you, of course..."
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "Oh wow, look how many allies we have now! The Pokémon seem delighted as well!"
Energetic and lighthearted, she is forever taking off at a drop of a hat and can be found in all four corners of Ransei.
- Okuni has the lowest Capacity of any Warlord.
Okuni is based on the real-life Izumo no Okuni of Japanese history. She is credited as being the founder of Kabuki theater.