Kanetsugu with Gardevoir
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
|Warrior Skill||Love and Honor|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Kadabra or Alakazam while Kenshin is in the same kingdom.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Junior Warlord stories||Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Wake up!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This is grim..."
- When victory is near:
- "This path leads to victory!"
- "For honor!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "For all my beloved Pokémon!"
- When defending a castle:
- "Our army will stand and fight!"
- During battle:
- "<Pokémon's name>, victories won with mere numbers will not sway the people's hearts. No, indeed! It is those won with honor which lead the world to truth."
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Move's name>! Now!'"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "True justice knows no enemies. Let us go!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "We must venture forth!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "<Pokémon's name> and I are now linked through our love of the just and the good."
- When using an item:
- "You must use my <item>."
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "Know the true meaning of honor!"
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "Behold! This is a victory for truth and honor!"
- If he defended a castle:
- "The dishonorable shall never set foot within this castle!"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "We have fought tooth and nail, but I sense we could one day be allies."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Oh... How embarrassing..."
- "Honor cannot be defeated... It must not be!"
- When being recruited:
- "Let us journey together toward the truth!"
- When the player's army has conquered 10 kingdoms:
- "Hm, <player>'s army keeps getting stronger... Their selfish progress must be stopped by our love of honor!"
Warmhearted and very dutiful, he will always attempt to punish anyone he feels has been unjust, in a bid to show them the true path.
- His use of ofuda is reminiscent of an onmyōji.
- The kanji on his helmet is the character for "love." Despite its unusual design, it is not a fictional creation but was featured on his helmet.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|