Artwork with Tepig
Yukimura (Japanese: ユキムラ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
|Warrior Skill||Mighty Blow|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Charmeleon or Charizard while Shingen is in the same kingdom.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Kenshin versus Shingen stories||Junior Warlord stories||Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Still fast asleep..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "I fear our prospects are grim."
- When victory is near:
- "Time to finish this!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "We shall prove our might today!"
- When defending a castle:
- "Protect this land with all we have!"
- During battle:
- "Any who dare cross the path of my Lord/Lady <player>... They will find themselves taught a lesson by Yukimura and <Pokémon's name>!"
- When ordering to attack:
- "Take this! <Move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "I shall show this world the way a true Warrior lives!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- Upon forming a link:
- "Come with me, <Pokémon's name>."
- When using an item:
- "Time to use my <item>!"
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "This is how a real Warrior fights!"
- When his Pokémon evolves:
- "<Pokémon's name>... What is happening to you?"
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "Our determination carried us through to victory."
- If he defended a castle:
- "Victory... And all in the name of protecting what is dear to us."
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "You may be my enemy today, but I sense true greatness in you!"
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "No... I have proven unworthy..."
- "We can go no further. We must retreat for now."
- When being recruited:
- "If I can be of service to you, then I graciously accept."
- When mining:
- When about to mine:
- "Right, let us begin."
- When successful in mining:
- "Right!"/"Excellent!"/"Very good!"
- When unsuccessful in mining:
- At the start of The Way of the Warrior:
- "Told whom, my lord...?"
- "Yes, my lord. I shall do my best to live up to your expectations... Rest assured that I will put my life on the line to ensure victory!"
- At the end of The Way of the Warrior:
- "Thank you, my lord. I may have been fortunate enough to secure victory this time... But I fear my abilities are not as honed as they could be..."
- "M-My apolo—"
- At the end of Archenemies:
- "A-Are you all right, my lord?!"
- "My lord!"
A valiant young Warrior. Serious, with a strong sense of duty and justice, he is always focused on pursuing the path that he has determined for himself.
In the manga
In the Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~ manga
Yukimura debuted in The Scarlet Scroll: Kunoichi's Situation.
|Charizard is Yukimura's only known Pokémon.|
|Debut||The Scarlet Scroll: Kunoichi's Situation|
Yukimura is based on the real-life Sanada Yukimura of Japanese history, though as "Yukimura," he is generally an object of fiction. His real name is 真田信繁 Sanada Nobushige and in popular cases, he and Masakage tend to make up the "Yukimura" character. Also romanticized in legend are a group of ninja who served him, the Sanada Ten Braves, seven of whom are in the game: Sasuke, Saizō, Jūzō, Jinpachi, Kamanosuke, and brothers Isa and Seikai.
Kei was his wife, Masayuki was his father, and Yukitaka was his grandfather.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|