|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
The Blend Master (Japanese: ブレンドめいじん Blend Master) is a non-player character in Pokémon Emerald.
After the player enters the Hall of Fame, he will semi-randomly appear at a Berry Blender in Lilycove Contest Hall for a whole day; his presence is announced by Pokémon News on Hoenn TV. He replaces Mister, the old man who the player blends with when blending with only a single NPC.
He is much more skilled at the Berry Blender than other NPCs, always scoring perfect hits, making it possible to achieve RPM as high as 160RPM. When the player uses a high-leveled Berry (#31-35), he will use Berries #25-30 of the same flavor as the player; for any other Berry, he will use Berries #31-35. As a result of his use of Berries with strong flavors and his proficiency at the Berry Blender, blending with him produces high-level Pokéblocks, but they also have high feel.
Comments of onlookers
- LITTLE BOY (top-left):
- GUY (top-center):
- Wickedly fast!
- TRAINER (top-right):
- What an expert!
- PROFESSOR (bottom-left):
- Eyes that track the arrow with machinelike intensity...
- A hand that taps the A button with clockwork-like precision...
- Possessing these qualities makes the Blend Master truly great.
- LADY (bottom-center):
- The Blend Master's supposed to work on his skills deep in the mountains.
- Sometimes, he comes to Lilycove to blend Berries all day long.
- LITTLE GIRL (bottom-right):
- When I blended with the Master, we made amazing Pokéblocks!
In other languages
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|