This article is missing information on this character's Japanese voice actor.
You can help by adding this information.
Model from Pokémon Masters EX
|English voice actor||Faye Mata|
|Japanese voice actor||Unknown|
In the games
- Prestige Event - Battle Buffet Bash
- Bon Appétit!
- "Welcome! Hello! I've got some tasty news for you today!"
- "I hope you're hungry, because we've got a giant buffet set up downtown right now!"
- "For a limited time only, come and celebrate the Battle Buffet Bash!"
- "It's an event inspired by the Alola region's famous Battle Buffet."
- "As you know, Pasio is host to oodles of Trainers from all over the world, and some of those Trainers also happen to be amazing cooks!"
- "If you visit the buffet now, you can sample all of their tastiest recipes! And it's all-you-can-eat!"
- "There's just one catch—if you choose the same dish as another Trainer, you'll have to battle it out to see who gets the grub!"
|Japanese||トリカ Trica||From Viola tricolor subsp. tricolor (wild pansy)|
|English, Spanish, Italian||Tricia||From Viola tricolor subsp. tricolor (wild pansy)|
|German||Trixi||From Viola tricolor subsp. tricolor (wild pansy)|
|French||Aglaé||From Aglaé (Aglaea, one of the three Charites in Greek mythology)|
|Korean||트리커 Trico||From Viola tricolor subsp. tricolor (wild pansy)|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||藍菫 Lánjǐn||From 藍 lán / làahm (blue) and 三色堇 sānsèjǐn / sāamsīkgán (Viola tricolor)|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||藍菫 Làahmgán|
|This article is part of both Project CharacterDex and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on characters in the spin-off games.|