This article is missing information on this character's Japanese voice actor.
You can help by adding this information.
Model from Pokémon Masters EX
|English voice actor||Faye Mata|
|Japanese voice actor||Unknown|
In the games
Trista staffs the reception desk at the Pokémon Center. Talking with her opens the Explore menu, showing the area information and the player's progress so far.
- During conversation (voice clips)
- "Pardon me!"
- "I'd appreciate your help."
- "Thank you very much!"
- "Today's area info is..."
- "Today is a perfect day for an adventure."
- "Maybe I should do some exploring, too..."
- "Aw... I wish I had a partner Pokémon, too..."
- "That area info was intriguing!"
- "When it comes to area info, I'm your girl!"
- "Does anyone want to go exploring?"
- When spoken to at the Pokémon Center (voice clips)
- "Welcome! I can assist you with anything related to Pokémon battles."
- When spoken to at the Pokémon Center
- "Welcome! How can I help you today?"
- "We hope to serve you again!"
- Special Battle Villa intro
- "I've got some exciting news for you—the Battle Villa just had its grand opening! You can check it out anytime you like now."
- "The Pokémon Center is already buzzing with rumors about it. From what I hear, it sounds like a totally new kind of challenge!"
- "Apparently, if you do well in the Battle Villa, you can earn amazing rewards that'll help you and your Pokémon grow even stronger!"
- "You should give it a try, <player>!"
- Special Legendary Arena intro
- "Oh! <Player>! There's something you need to know."
- "We got news that a Legendary Pokémon suddenly appeared in a certain area of Pasio."
- "What's more, they say it has a frighteningly intimidating air about it and attacks any sync pairs that come close."
- "Where could it have come from? The Pokémon may be on edge after coming to an unfamiliar place."
- "Be careful if you go near it!"
- Legendary Event - The Dragon that Rules the Sky
- Starry Nights, Dragon Flights
- "Oh! Pardon me, <player>! Do you have a moment?"
- "So sorry to bother you! I just wanted to pass on a warning."
- "An unidentified dragon Pokémon seems to have appeared near the glaciers recently."
- "No one has been able to spot its Trainer yet, and it seems to be quite on edge."
- "It's been attacking anyone that comes near it, injuring one sync pair after another."
- "If you were planning on visiting the glaciers anytime soon, please be extra careful! All right, <player>?"
|Japanese||クルティ Curti||From Viola tricolor subsp. curtisii (dune pansy)|
|English||Trista||From Viola tricolor subsp. curtisii (dune pansy)|
|German||Courtney||Similar to her Japanese name|
|Spanish||Tris||From Viola tricolor subsp. curtisii (dune pansy)|
|French||Thalie||From Thalie (Thalia, one of the three Charites in Greek mythology)|
|Italian||Tish||From Viola tricolor subsp. curtisii (dune pansy)|
|Korean||커티 Curti||From Viola tricolor subsp. curtisii (dune pansy)|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||紅菫 Hóngjǐn||From 紅 hóng / hùhng (red) and 三色堇 sānsèjǐn / sāamsīkgán (Viola tricolor)|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||紅菫 Hùhnggán|
|This article is part of both Project CharacterDex and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on characters in the spin-off games.|