- Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be chain bred onto Roserade in Generation VI
- Moves marked with a dagger (†) can only be bred onto Roserade if it hatches as a Budew, and cannot be obtained otherwise.
- Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation.
- Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Roserade in that game.
- Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Roserade
- Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Roserade
- Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Egg moves from other generations