Aerilate causes all Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Flying-type and receive a 30% power boost. It overrides Ion Deluge and Electrify.
Affected moves now receive a 20% power boost.
If Max Strike is selected with Aerilate, it'll turn into Max Airstream when used.
Outside of battle
Aerilate has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Aerilate
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other games
Normal-type moves become Flying type and deal 20-25% more damage.
|| Normal-type moves that the Pokémon uses become Flying type and deal more damage!
|| Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon become Flying type and deal more damage.
In the manga
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
- Not counting signature abilities that Pokemon gain via Mega Evolution, this is the only ability restricted to Mega Evolutions, therefore it is currently not featured in Generation VIII.
In other languages