Soldier of Roxie
|Trainer class||Trainer, Champion|
Rockapheller (also known as Brandt) is a Pokémon Trainer who travels across all the regions in the Pokémon world through Pokémon anime, Pokémon games and Pokémon manga in order to train Pokémon and compete at the Pokémon League, or engage with the legends and myths, as well as trainers of every region in order to understand the nature of Pokémon, people, world and the franchise as a whole.
- I speak English, German and Turkish fluently, and I am learning Italian.
- I prefer British English to American English.
- My hobbies include body building, reading, writing fiction/novel and gaming.
- As well as Pokémon, I am a huge fan of Eurovision Song Contest and Harry Potter novels.
- I don't believe in any religion, although I have no certain opinion regarding existence of a God, even though I consider it "extremely unlikely".
- My favorite;
- Country is Italy, language is Italian, accent is British.
- Music genres are pop and alternative.
- Movie is Strangers on a Train.
- Book is Of Mice and Men.
- Author is Agatha Christie.
- Actress is Emma Stone.
- Color is black.
- For all the teams used by Brandt and further information, see Brandt
In March 2018, I have started to record all my Pokémon teams on each of my playthrough. Brandt is the original persona that I have been using for my initial playthroughs ever since. He typically catches Pokémon that are introduced in the generation of its game. For example, he would use only Generation V Pokémon in any Generation V game. The exception is when the Pokémon has an evolution or a new form that are introduced in that generation. The most remarkable example being Mega Evolutions being introduced in Generation VI.
Brandt's Most Recent Team
- For all the teams used by Brandy and further information, see Brandy
Brandy is the female counterpart to Brandt. She typically follows the same rules as Brandt while making up her teams. Additionally, she tends to ignore the Pokémon that Brandt has trained already, and instead chooses different species.
Brandy's Most Recent Team
- Rockapheller is derived from Rockefeller, which is inspired by the Eurovision song Rockefeller Street performed by Getter Jaani at Eurovision Song Contest 2011.
- My initial user account was created on September 29, 2010. As I had no access to it anymore, I created my current account on November 11, 2015.
- I have become Junior Admin on Bulbapedia in February 2022.
- I was introduced to the franchise either in 1999 or 2000 when the first two seasons of the animé were running on TVs. I love it ever since.
- My favorite;
- Legendary Pokémon is Rayquaza.
- Mythical Pokémon is Mew.
- Mega Evolution is Pidgeot.
- Gigantamax Pokémon is Butterfree.
- Alolan Form is Vulpix.
- Galarian Form is Ponyta.
- Hisuian Form is Zorua.
- Ultra Beast is Nihilego.
- Fossil Pokémon is Amaura.
- Eeveelution is Umbreon.
- Type is Fairy.
- Move is Attract.
- Region is Kalos.
- Location is Ballonlea.
- Pokémon Professor is Sycamore.
- Rival is Wally.
- Gym Leader is Roxie.
- Trial Captain is Mina.
- Island kahuna is Olivia.
- Elite Four member is Rika.
- Champion is Lance.
- I wish to have a region based on Italy.
- I watch the anime regularly since BW001 debuted in Japan.
- I watched all the series, movies and spin-offs up to date.
- My favorite;
- Series is XY series.
- Season is Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands.
- Anime character is Serena.
- Pokémon character is Ash's Butterfree.
- Movie is Pokémon Heroes: Latios & Latias.
- My favorite episodes are;
- Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden in Kanto journey.
- Charizard Chills in Orange Archipelago journey.
- Hour of the Houndour in Johto journey.
- The Bicker the Better in Hoenn journey.
- The Symbol Life in Battle Frontier journey.
- A Real Rival Rouser! in Sinnoh journey.
- Rocking the Virbank Gym! Part 1 and Part 2 in Unova journey.
- The Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion! in Decolore Islands journey.
- Championing a Research Battle! in Kalos journey.
- When Regions Collide! in Alola journey.
- JN132 in Pokémon journeys.
- My favorite themes are;
- My first game is one of original Hoenn games that I started playing in 2005, but I don't remember which version it was. I stopped playing the game very early, because I didn't like the region back then.
- The first game I completed is Pokémon FireRed.
- My favorite set of games are Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
- I have completed a Living Pokédex in early 2018.
- My longest Pokémon battle has been against Champion Wallace in Emerald Version, lasting around 1 hour.
- The first game version I played without knowing any species outside of the ones revealed in the official trailers is Pokémon Violet.
- I never leave my starter Pokémon.
- I catch the "national bird" Pokémon and keep them on my team until the end unless I already had trained one in another version before.
- There are no types that I never trained.*
- My most trained types are Flying and Normal, with 23.
- My least trained type is Steel, with 5.
- Sun has the only team in which the same type repeats more than twice at the same time: Fairy-type, three times.
- Omega Ruby also contains three Dragon-type if Mega Sceptile counts.
- I only play with the Pokémon that debut in the generation of its game, unless the generation introduces a new evolution or form to the species.
- Until Generation VI games, I would have my Pokémon either with a beneficial or ineffective nature. This rule is broken from Pokémon X and onwards due to arguably easiness of the games.
- I keep the level of my Pokémon on my team as close as possible.
- There are so far 20 Pokémon I have with nicknames.
- Venusaur, Blastoise, Clefable, Ninetales, Primeape, Hitmonlee, Flareon, Dragonite, Sceptile, Altaria, Ludicolo, Audino and Decidueye are named after their or their evolutions' Japanese names, or based on their Japanese names.
- Raichu is nicknamed "Foudre", French for Thunder.
- Jynx is nicknamed "Zynx", a nickname non-player character has given and cannot be changed.
- Torterra is nicknamed "Alaska", the name of my pet kitten which I adopted one day after the release of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
- Xerneas is nicknamed "Nature", based on its concept.
- Incineroar is nicknamed "Pootsmann", referring to an Estonian singer, Jüri Pootsmann, due to his dark performance at Eurovision Song Contest 2016.
- Corviknight is nicknamed "Hopperhawk", referring to Edward Hopper's painting Nighthawks.
- Sirfetch'd is nicknamed "Siegfried", referring to Richard Wager's opera character from Götterdämmerung.
- Alpha Sapphire has the only team which defeated the league first time with less than 6 Pokémon in the party.
- Alpha Sapphire is also the only team which contains a Mythical Pokémon in the regular party.
- I don't necessarily choose the gender of a specific Pokémon.
- HeartGold of Brandy, X of Brandt and Violet of Brandt have the teams that coincidentally consist of the same gender Pokémon.
- Out of 19 starter Pokémon, only 3, Charizard, Blastoise and Decidueye, are female.
- So far, 11 teams of mine are male-oriented, 4 teams are female-oriented, 4 teams are equally distributed.
- Out of 114 Pokémon, 67 are male, 37 are female, 10 are genderless.
- 7 genderless Pokémon are Legendary.
- 1 genderless Pokémon is Mythical.
- 1 genderless Pokémon is an Ultra Beast.
- Charizard and Blastoise are the only Pokémon that I trained for more than one party.
- Typhlosion and its pre-evolutions are also trained twice, but the final evolutions have different forms.
|Active Bulbapedia staff|
|Executive Staff: Archaic • evkl • MAGNEDETH|
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Kogoro