Joined 15 January 2009
Hi, I'm Landfish7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please leave a message on my talk page or DM me on Discord at @taylatt7a#4753. Thank you!
- Expanding and completing Voice acting in the Pokémon games.
- Expanding and improving articles relating real-world concepts to the Pokémon world. In particular:
- Flora of the Pokémon world - Needs more flora-related items and phenomena from the games, anime, and manga (if applicable)
- Transportation in the Pokémon world - Needs more forms of transportation from the games, anime, and manga (if applicable)
- Rewriting M13 plot details in related character articles.
Other areas of focus
- Improving the biology and origin sections of Pokémon.
- Replacing definitive wording for unsourced info such as "is based on" or "is likely based on" to more speculative wording such as "may be", "appears to be", or "seems to be".
- Improving anime episode synopses.
- Fixing common spelling, capitalization, grammar, syntax, and punctuation mistakes in articles across the mainspace.
- Adding the serial comma where needed.
- Removing hyphens connecting adverbs ending in "-ly" to an adjective e.g. fixing "fully-evolved" to "fully evolved".
- Conforming to official spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and wording of Pokémon terminology.
- Creating needed redirects; marking unneeded redirects for deletion.
- Removing unnotable trivia.
- Removing unnecessary extra spaces/clutter from the wikitext of articles.
- Fixing/adding link templates.
True signature moves
Only signature moves that cannot be copied by Sketch, a move introduced in Generation II, can be considered true signature moves. This includes:
- All signature moves in Generation I, as Sketch had not been introduced yet.
- Sketch itself, since it can only be learned by Smeargle and only other Smeargle can copy it.
- Chatot's Chatter, introduced in Generation IV, being the only signature move that cannot be sketched.
- Melmetal's Double Iron Bash, introduced in Generation VII in Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, as Sketch does not exist in those games, and those games are the only games where Double Iron Bash can be used in Generation VII.
- All signature moves introduced in the Generation VIII games Pokémon Sword, Shield, and Legends: Arceus, as Sketch cannot be used in those games and those moves cannot be used in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, where Sketch is usable.
- All signature moves in Generation IX, as Sketch cannot be used in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and those games are the only games released for Generation IX so far.
Similarly, all exclusive Z-Moves, G-Max Moves, and Shadow moves can be considered truly exclusive moves, as Z-Moves and Shadow moves cannot be sketched, and Sketch cannot be used in Sword and Shield, the only games where G-Max Moves can be used.