Update Page with Up-To-Date Upcoming Episodes (ASAP)
All the episodes listed are out of date. Could you or someone please fix this by display upcoming current episodes that are coming and up to date (like the ones coming this week)? Also, could you do this for all the channels and locations?
FYI, I already posted a message on the page, but there are no new comments.
https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Upcoming_anime - unsigned comment from Macpika (talk • contribs)
- The news page is being moved to another location, so it's no longer being updated. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 22:50, 22 April 2022 (UTC)
- Also, Macpika, please try to keep your discussions in one place. If a discussion goes several days without being addressed, you can bump the discussion by leaving a new comment. Please avoid clogging up the Recent Changes with multiple discussions in multiple places, as this is not only confusing and hard to keep track of, but it can cause unnecessary strain on the servers. Furthermore, FinnishPokéFan92 already answered you in the discussion you started on Force Fire's talk page once and it doesn't need to be discussed any further.
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Bfdifan2006 (T/C) 17:43, 28 April 2022 (UTC)
- I understand. I just got really confused about the tensing situation and couldn't decide what to do. Every time I thought I had it right, I changed my mind. I'll be more careful moving forward. Landfish7 19:29, 28 April 2022 (UTC)
I know about the preview button, the problem is that, the server of Bulbapedia are collapsing for periods of time and i cant edite for long time, im sorry --Grizzlyring123 (talk) 00:21, 15 June 2022 (UTC)
Why you remove my trivia from JN118 that nothing is wrong about Ash Battle and Tracey last main series in BW142 and his last physical appearance in DP001 Don't remove my trivia without reason AlolanRanger (talk) 07:10, 26 July 2022 (UTC)
- I reverted the trivia because they were poorly constructed, unclear in what they were saying, and didn't seem necessary or notable. Please refer to the messages that have been left on your talk page about this. I highly recommend taking a break from adding unnotable/poorly written trivia and instead focus on editing other areas of the mainspace. I also recommend making sure that you are using the preview button and that your edits meet Bulbapedia's standards. Landfish7 07:19, 26 July 2022 (UTC)
you didn't explain properly Leon's charizard is proven to be powerful to take on Flint's Infernape as we saw past it took out Ash pokemon in the past and took on Cythina's garmchomp. Leon took Alain charizard and mega evolve form without munch difficulties at all. you see how I explain. Makes jokes about my grammar but I did my best to explain his power - unsigned comment from Gian9456 (talk • contribs)
- Your edits should always have proper capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. You cannot expect other people to clean up your edits for you. Also, your additions were kind of opinionated/subjective and didn't seem necessary. I highly suggest you read the manual of style and remember to use the preview button to make sure your edits are satisfactory before saving changes, otherwise people will continue to either revert your comments or be forced to fix them for you. You also need to start signing your signature properly, as you consistently fail to do so. It's just four tildes (~~~~) or you can press the signature button. Thank you. Landfish7 00:28, 2 August 2022 (UTC)