| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing quotes.
| Officer Johnson|
Officer Johnson in Colosseum
|Games||Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness|
Officer Johnson (Japanese: ユイト Yuito) is a bumbling and hyperactive though determined police officer who patrols Pyrite Town, under the command of Chief Sherles. Despite his efforts, he is not very bright or effective, and he often ends his sentences with the word "Pow".
Throughout the Shadow Pokémon incident in Orre, Officer Johnson would dash into the Police Station, usually smacking into Wes and Rui while they discussed some urgent matter with Chief Sherles. Johnson would then proceed to tell Wes, Rui, and the Chief something they already knew.
In Pokémon XD, Johnson is still obsessing over his duty and his plan to get Chief Sherles's position which doesn't go well. Johnson was supposed to keep an eye on a Chaser and a Team Snagem Member locked up in the jail cells, but fails his task, resulting in the Team Snagem member escaping the cell. Sherles, being done letting Johnson mess things up, locked him up in a cell as his punishment. Johnson has not left the cell since. No matter how much he begs Sherles to let him out, Sherles ignores him.
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
- Pyrite Town
- "All right, then! What have we here? What have we here? Well, if it isn't Trudly and Folly! What do you think you're up to?"
- "Now don't you lie to me! I know about the likes of you. You're up to no good, aren't you?"
- "No, no, no! That doesn't wash with me, no sir, it doesn't! I won't have you lot walking around the streets as if you owned the place!"
- "Those two that just ran off--they're named Folly and Trudly. They once belonged to Cipher, but just as mere grunts."
- "Back in those days, they wreaked havoc as if they owned the place. But I caught up with them and put them straight! I cut quite the dashing figure, don't I? It's my job to uphold the peace in Pyrite! Pow!"
- After Cipher attack ONBS
- "Ohh... Am I in trouble... I was distracted for just a minute, and a prisoner gave me the slip and escaped."
- "The Chief will be furious with me, yet again... Pow."
In other languages
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|