|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing quotes
Perr in Gale of Darkness
|Games||Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness|
Perr (Japanese: ザック Zack) is a member of the Kids Grid in Pokémon Colosseum. He asks Wes to deliver a Powerup Part to Nett in order to fix the Kids Grid Network as Cipher seemed to have a found out about it and figured out a way to shut it down.
He lives in what appears to be a Junk Shop, run by his grandfather, Makan. The bottom floor is a maze of old machine parts, gadgets and other items. The second floor contains a desk and a few more seemingly random objects.
In Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, he and Makan move the Junk Shop to Gateon Port. Among their accomplishments in XD are fixing Gateon's moving bridges, upgrading Michael's motorcycle into a hovercycle suitable for traveling in the desert, and building the Robo Kyogre.
He is also featured on a wanted poster in the Pyrite Town Police Station; the reason for this is unknown.
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
- Gateon Port
- On the bridge
- "Whew... That settles that! All fixed! ...You want to talk to me? Yeah, the Parts Shop is ours. Huh? You need a Machine Part. Where's Grandpa? ...he's gone off to Dr. Kaminko's... Arrrgh! When my grandpa gets excited over some mechanical thing, he's off like a shot, never mind the shop or his grandson, me. I'll find that Machine Part you need. Can I get you to come to our shop? Man, Grandpa should be so lucky to have a caring grandson like me looking after him."
- In the Parts Shop
- "Sorry we were out. A Machine Part, you said, right? Here it is, here it is. This is it. Here you go! It's a rare item, that Machine Part. It took a while to get the order in. How's your Director, Prof. Krane, doing?"
- "Hah? The HQ Lab's Director was abducted by some goons with Shadow Pokémon? I've been through something like that before, but who would've thought it'd happen again? I hope the Lab Director's found. I'll be rooting for you, so don't give up."
- To upgrade the Scooter
- "Yo, <player>! I heard from Bitt. You want to cross the desert, do you? You want to be able to cross the desert on your Scooter, right? All you need is a conversion kit."
- "But Grandpa's gone out again and hasn't come back, just like before... Grandpa's the only one who knows about all the parts we carry..."
- "You're amazing! Well, I always thought you were amazing, but I didn't know how amazing! Here you are before my eyes, but you're also on the TV news. It's a funny little feeling."
- "Hey, I've figured it out! You want your Scooter modified so you can lay a smackdown on Cipher, right? Of all times, Grandpa would be out of the shop. It's a headache. He's over at Dr. Kaminko's manor again. You'd be better off going to see him in person."
- After Makan returns from Kaminko's Manor
- "Your scooter's become seriously awesome. It'll be fine in any desert now! But that Robo Kyogre we got from Dr. Kaminko... is it going to be useful, do you think? I think it's just going to be junk like usual."
In other languages
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|