| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing quotes.
Megg in Gale of Darkness
|Hometown|| The UnderColo|
|Games||Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness|
Megg (Japanese: シホ Shiho) is a member of the Kids Grid and lives with her older brother, Nett, in The Under. She has a Shroomish but it is unknown if she or any of the kids in Pyrite Town and The Under have any other Pokémon.
After Nett sends Wes a photo, to test the P★DA's capabilities beyond e-mail, Megg believes it was a photo of herself sent, leaving her embarrassed. She's glad to learn it wasn't a photo of her, saying she doesn't look very good in them.
After hearing about Wes and Rui, Megg is joyful when she finally meets them. She looks up to Wes and Rui as inspirational heroes. She worries about them when they go to places such as the headquarters of Cipher.
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
- ONBS Building
- "Welcome to ONBS! All visitors are free to wander the ONBS Building and see our network in operation."
- "My name is Megg, and I'm the official guide. Glad to meet you! This Shroomish is my friend. Isn't it cute?"
- "We broadcast TV signals all across the Orre Region. I hope you'll take the time to see how we work."
- During Cipher's invasion
- "Nett! Oh, no, Nett! Is that true? Marcia's gone off to Phenac City! She said she was going to investigate why the town's communication systems are down."
- "Marcia... I hope she's okay..."
- After saving Marcia
- "Hi, <player>! Thank you so much for helping Marcia. Speaking of help, these people here came to us for some."
- "For the time being, there may be nothing we can do but gather information while tracking Cipher's movements."
- "<player>? Your clothes are covered in sand. What happened to you?"
- "But it may be too difficult for an ordinary scooter to cross the desert. It won't be easy getting there to investigate."
- "Oh, yes, that's it! Good idea, Bitt! I'll get in touch with him. I'm sure he'll come up with the means for you to cross the desert."
- "We'll try to gather more information on the new Pokémon."
- "In the meantime, <player>, you should speak to Perr about your scooter. It would be best if we could get information on what's happening in the northern desert as soon as possible."
In other languages
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|