I've tried to be polite about this but African Vulture is getting on my nerves, GrammarFreak01 and myself have tried to be nice to him (or her) but they have ignored our advice and as a result, you've had to protect Candice--BigDocFan (talk) 21:41, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
- I second this concern. Not only has African Vulture (talk · contribs) edit-warred on Candice and disregarded my advice and warnings, but they are now accusing users of pushing a lie. It's concerning behavior. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:45, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
Hello According to episoe credits on the DVDs of the Galactic Battles season, Candice is voiced by Annice Moriarty, as Kether Donohue is shown nowhere in the episode. The claim that Moriarty and Donohue were the same person does not appear to have a source. yes both voiced Lila which explains why Donohue says she did work in Pokemon. You have to be careful with pseudonyms. Remember Agatha and Rouge the Bat? I have 3 names:
- Allyson Johnson (Agatha from Pokemon,
- Kathleen Delaney (Rouge from Sonic), and
- Caren Manuel (previously believed to have voiced both characters).
- Rosebr10 has not edited this wiki in four years, so they will not be coming to your defense on this issue. I'm not sure how you missed that, since their contributions stopped in 2014. We have also had Allyson Johnson listed as Agatha's voice actor from the start, so whatever's happening on IMDB is not relevant to your information. Now, to the point.
- Where is your proof that Annice Moriarty isn't Kether Donohue's pseudonym? Have you asked Ms Kether to clear up the confusion? If Annice Moriarty doesn't exist on social media, you would think the quickest way to clear up Annice's name is to ask Kether if it's true or not. So when you come back and present proof from a valid source, we'll talk about clearing up the misunderstanding. And if you cannot provide a source, we have no reason to believe Kether is not Annice. I'm sorry, but your word alone is not sufficient. Kai * the Arc Toraph 22:15, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
SO wait, I have to prove the negative? I've been asking all along where it came from, and now I have to prove an unsourced claim wrong? I don't have twitter anymore as I was banned for tweeting against Uganda's president. I'm trying to figure out where you guys got the idea from in the first place, so then I can at least know where this claim about Ann came from. it is up to you guys to source pseudonyms, not up to me to de-source them. I'm saying appart form IMDB, where did you get it from that Kether, a Caucasian woman of no Malagasy origins or ancestry, is Annicé Moriarty? thanks. African Vulture (talk) 01:40, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
I want to know where it is you guys got your info from. I looked and I looked, no official source exists. I tried finding Donohue's website hoping I could dig something up, but no luck. Nothing linking her to Annie's name. I also brought up Donohue's race, or more exactly her ancestry because of the origins of the name Annicé, which is an African name. Hey, if you guys get to make unsourced claims so do I. the claim that Kether Donohue used Annice Moriarty is just as unsourced as the claim that Kether Donohue is guilty of cultural appropriation of a malagasy name. African Vulture (talk) 01:46, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
I will caution you, just because something is long-uncontested does not equal truth. so I will ask again where did you people get it form that Annice Moriarty was Kether Donohue? African Vulture (talk) 10:04, 1 April 2019 (UTC)