User talk:African Vulture
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, African Vulture!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
According to this interview, she briefly mentioned that she was in Pokemon. I couldn't find any other sources, specifically those where she states her roles. As for Annice Moriarty, I could not find a source that proves that is her pseudonym, so I removed it. I also couldn't find anything about an actual Annice Moriarty. Also, Moriarty is a pseudonym, a stage name. It's not saying that Moriarty and Donohue are the same person. Just as someone needs to source Donohue's roles, you have to source your edits as well. Where did you get your information from? If you are a relative, can you prove that you are her relative? We've had a similar case years ago where someone claimed to be a relative of a voice actor and added false information, so I have my suspicions.--ForceFire 06:46, 6 March 2019 (UTC)
Not sure how I can prove it, I don't go around sending my personal info to random Americans on the internet, and I'm using my friends e-mail for this account until I get back home. African Vulture (talk) 14:21, 6 March 2019 (UTC)
- Please wait until Force Fire says it's okay. I see you've already messaged him about this, so the only thing you should do for now is wait for a response. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:18, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
Dimensions Page edit
Hi African Vulture,
I can understand your frustration with your recent edit being reverted on the Dimension page. Though the dimension you are describing is actually the Ultra Ruin and it is not an anime-exclusive location. As such the information you had attempted to add is already present on the Ultra Space page in its "in the anime" subsection, and does not need to be added or described anywhere else. Thank you. PardescanSlowbro (talk) 07:19, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- Had somebody have told me before I may never have gotten upset.
I know my English isn't always the best but maybe rather than grammarfreak reverting me he could have read, tried to deduce and say, "it's the ultar ruin, not a separate anime exclusive paralle world." thanks for clearing it up. I will turn to you should I have more desputes, because a good explanation is often times what's in order rather than just cold reverts. African Vulture (talk) 22:08, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- GrammarFreak01 doesn't typically add information to the anime pages, instead he usually edits it. As such some of his edits to not take into consideration what may be happening in a said episode or the series as a whole. Whereas for myself, FinnishPokéFan92, Playerking52 and BigDocFan amongst others we tend to actually watch the episodes, hence why we are able to pick up such details.
- In regards to the user's complaints regarding your English. These "errors" appear to be minor, and as you said they are indeed rectifiable. Spellcheck and reading through help pick up most errors, and seeing what other users are writing offers great insights into writing styles and the mechanics of Bulbapedia. And yes, feel free to message me if you wish for assistance or have any questions to ask. Thanks. PardescanSlowbro (talk) 23:20, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
I started a discussion at your talk page of an issue that I really think a light needs to be shined on. I won't retype it here, but please, I think it needs to be examined and not dismissed just because of a belief had for ages. thanks. Also full disclosure I can't prove it yet, but I am the sister of Annice Moriarty. My name is Ritayah Moriarty, and I am from Entebbe, Uganda. I hope to approach the issue with as little bias as possible, so I decided to get discussions going not just on Ann's case, but also where it is we verify pseudonyms form, be it legit or mistaken. Maybe then we can stop mixes up. thanks. African Vulture (talk) 23:35, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
Just so you know, from now on...
When it comes to asking for information on VAs, the only people you can definitely go to are the admins like Force Fire and Abcboy, as well as BigDocFan. From my experience, any other user, like PardescanSlowbro for example, will not be able to help you with your questions. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 00:06, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
Duely noted. I just want to ge tto the bottom of this to prevent mistakes not just like the Annice Moriarty one, but also the Caren Manuel one. Thanks for the note. African Vulture (talk) 00:12, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Sure. In the meantime, could you please contribute more in other areas of Bulbapedia? Trying to get to the bottom of this discrepancy is not really the wisest route for you as a Bulbapedia user right now. It could be counterproductive to other users too, which may be why they're ignoring you on this issue. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 00:16, 11 April 2019 (UTC)