- This article is about the decorations that can be placed on Pokémon. For the opponents that are battled in Pokéstar Studios, see Pokéstar Studios opponents.
Props (Japanese: グッズ Goods) are a type of item introduced in Generation V which are used in the Pokémon Musical. They are stored in the Prop Case. They are the equivalent of Accessories in Generation IV, but are limited in placement. The highest number of Props that can be worn is eight. Depending on the type of Pokémon participating, it may not reach this maximum, since not all Pokémon have hands, or accessible waists or necks, etc.
At the beginning of the Musical, the Pokémon are dressed up. If the chosen Props' traits fit the song, more points are awarded. What is held is vital for the Musical, as these Props can be waved around for appeal; however, each Prop may only be waved around once.
Memory Link allows the player of Black 2 or White 2 to receive all the Props gained by the player of Black or White. This can only be done once.
After a performance has ended, the player may talk to the audience members gathered outside the reception area to receive Props. The better the performance, the more people will be waiting in the lobby. Depending on the crowd's reception of the Pokémon's performance, they may give the player more Props for future use. Some Props are given out only by certain Musical categories.
Some Props cannot be obtained by performing in the Musical alone and are gifted through conditions.
- Crown: from the theater owner, after winning five Musicals.
- Winner's Belt: from the theater owner, after winning ten Musicals.
- Tiara: from the theater owner, after participating in a Musical with a friend.
- Toy Cake: from the theater owner, on the player's birthday.
- Electric Guitar: from Musician Preston on Route 5, after defeating him.
- Scarlet Hat, Big Bag, Fluffy Beard, Gift Box: from an elderly gentleman (a Musical fanatic) inside a house in western Opelucid City (only one chosen daily).
List of Props
In other languages
|Items|| Evolutionary stones • Fossils • Flutes • Shards • Held items|
Escape items • Escape Rope • Exchangeable items • Valuable items
Battle items • Legendary artifacts • Honey • Scents • Nectars
|Medicine|| Status condition healing items • Vitamins • Wings|
Drinks • Herbal medicine • Ability Capsule
|Berries and Apricorns||Poké Balls • Berries • Mulch • Apricorns|
|Aesthetic|| Decorations • Accessories • Backdrops • Props • Décor|
Clothing • Fashion items
|Others|| Mail • Key Items • Event items • Wood boxes • Time Flute|
Pass Orbs • Wonder Launcher items • Rotom Powers
|This item article is part of Project ItemDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all items.|