|To Make a Musical
To Make a Musical (Japanese: VSマラカッチ VS Maracacchi or 準備 Preparation) is the 482nd round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
Black reviews his offer from Grimsley, agonizing about whether he should or should not battle him, and ends up falling unconscious. Grimsley then examines the caught Grunt, and finds out information about the nearby Relic Castle. Some time later, Black finds himself in Nimbasa City, carried there by White. Black and White have a chat in their room, which ends up with White proposing the Pokémon Musical, and drags him to the Musical building.
At the Musical building, White starts setting up the Pokémon Musical with her Tepig, Gigi, as well as other Pokémon, and meets Elesa, who invites Black to have a Gym battle.
- Black falls unconscious after straining his head.
- Ryoku is revealed to be searching for Volcarona at the Relic Castle.
- White finds Black and the Team Plasma Grunt at the Castelia Gate and takes them to Nimbasa City.
- White prepares the Pokémon Musical for its debut.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Darmanitan (Zen Mode)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Black & White chapter, this round was collected in Volume 7.
- In the Kurokawa translation from France, this round was released in Pokémon Black and White volume 3.
In other languages
|Mandarin Chinese||VS 街頭沙鈴 - 準備|
|European French||Tous en scène ! (Partie 1)|
|German||VS. Maracamba - Vorbereitungen|
|Italian||VS Maractus - Preparativi|
|Brazilian Portuguese||VS Maractus - Preparação|
|European Spanish||Contra Maractus|
|Vietnamese||VS Maracacchi - Chuẩn bị|
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|