|Jakks Pacific, Inc.|
Jakks Pacific logo since 2011
|Founded||January 12, 1995|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California|
|Industry||Toys, Consumer products|
Jakks Pacific, Inc. is an American toy company based in Santa Monica, California. The company held the license to make Pokémon toys from 2006 through 2013.
Their products include action figures, plush toys, plug-and-play items, play sets, activity kits, stationery, and various other items. They do not make any TCG items or any video games.
Some examples of Pokémon merchandise that Jakks Pacific manufactures include:
- Plush dolls and mini plush dolls
- Playsets: "Battle Dome", "Sinnoh Region" and "Fossil Regeneration Station"
- The Diamond and Pearl vehicles toy series
- Various Pokémon figurines
- Throw Poké Balls: a set that includes a toy Poké Ball (including some newer specialty Poké Balls like the Quick Ball and Dusk Ball) and a small Pokémon plush toy that can be placed in the ball, which is released when a string on the bottom of the Poké ball is pulled. The string has a loop on the end so that it can be strapped to a finger and thrown.
- The Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Electronic Talking Pokédex
- The Unova Electronic Pokédex
- Official website
- Jakks Pacific on Wikipedia
- Raving Toy Maniac article on Jakks Pacific master toy license
|This article is part of Project Mass Media, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on official Pokémon publishing, broadcasting, communications, and other media.|