Pokémon Sinnoh Region Playset
The Pokémon Sinnoh Region Playset is a toy set manufactured by Jakks Pacific. It can be used as a habitat or battle arena for plastic Pokémon toy figures. It has some electronic features and includes a bag of slime which can be used to simulate a waterfall. A Buizel figure is included.
- The playset resembles a mountain (possibly Mt. Coronet) and has three main "levels" - a mountaintop, a grassy area, and a lake. The inside of the playset can also be used as a cave.
- The playset can be expanded with sold-separately "battle links".
- On the mountaintop, there are two Poké Ball platforms which a Jakks Pacific-made Pokémon figure can be set. There are two switches and when pressed, a generic blue "attack" is fired out and it may knock the opposing Pokémon off.
- The mountaintop can "explode", causing two stones to fly off with an electronic "boom" sound.
- The exploding mountain can also cause blue slime to come out of the mountain, filling in the river and going down the waterfall and landing in a basin near the lake.
- On the bottom level, there is a little "house" which reveals a stickered Bidoof when a sign is turned.
- The grassland has a platform which has a trap door which can cause a Pokémon to fall into a cave behind Bidoof's house.
|This article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|