Hi, I'm Diriector Doc, and welcome to my userspace.
I know my userspace looks shady in comparison to Other Users, because I don't do much here, but I do occasionally edit Bulbapedia articles.
Random Trivia and Research
Metronome in the anime
All Instances of Metronome
Choppy, unstyled table
- The move that has been called by Metronome the most is Splash. (A total of 4 times)
- Despite Drowzee being unable to learn Metronome, he started to use it in Pikachu Re-Volts.
- Accelgor can learn Water Shuriken.
- Aeroblast has always been the signature move of Lugia. Sacred Fire used to be the signature move of Ho-oh, but it can be learned by Entei since Gen VI.
- Pikachu has the most signature moves (7):
- Machamp is the only Pokémon that can naturally learn Strength.
- Z-Explosion does less damage than Explosion (but it doesn't kill you, so there's that).
- Not a single Generation 1 Pokémon could learn Toxic via level up until ORAS, when Oddish and Gloom gained the ability to learn it at level 35 and 39 respectively.
- Magearna is the only legendary that can't learn Toxic.
- There are no moves with a priority of -2 in any generation, meaning all moves with a priority lower than -2 can gain 1 priority and all will be the same.
Playing with the markup
Page Created: 22:25, 24 September 2018 (UTC)
Page Last Edited: 00:58, 27 November 2018 (UTC)
Purpose of these statistics: Fun
Do I find pleasure in statistics: Yes