The eight mini-games are Match a Pokémon Team, Pikachu's Picture Puzzle, Spinda's Mahjong, Poké Ball Mystery Challenge, Pokémon Trivia Challenge, Mudkip's Bingo, Treecko's Word Jumble, and Wynaut's Water Shots.
- Match a Pokémon Team, involves clicking a Poké Ball to discover its content, and then trying to find its matching Pokémon.
- Pikachu's Puzzle Game, consists of several puzzle pieces on screen. The player has a certain number of turns to try to complete the puzzle.
- Poké Ball Mystery Challenge is a game in which the player must spell out the Pokémon name that correctly answers the question, similarly to Hang Man.
- Pokémon Trivia Challenge, involves a question involving three Pokémon. The player has to pick the Pokémon that correctly answers the question.
- Mudkip's Bingo is a simple game of bingo where players are asked a question. Upon clicking the Pokémon that is the correct answer, the player wins a chip. When the player gets a certain number of chips in a row, the player wins.
- Treecko's Word Jumble, the player has to unscramble Pokémon names from a blurred picture. Each letter with an incorrect placement causes the picture to be more visible.
- Wynaut's Water Shots is a game where the player has a Poké Ball on Wailord's tail. The player will drag on Wailord's tail, then launch the Poké Ball into the air. If it lands on the moving life rings, the player wins.