Pokédex 3D Pro
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Pokédex 3D Pro (Japanese: ポケモン全国図鑑Pro Pokémon National Encyclopedia Pro) is an app released on the Nintendo 3DS eShop. The app is a National Pokédex, featuring the first 649 Pokémon from the series. It is an upgraded version of Pokédex 3D, which was taken off the Japanese 3DS eShop on June 17, 2012 and was taken off the international 3DS eShop on October 1, 2012. Pokédex for iOS is the iOS equivalent.
This title became unavailable after the discontinuation of the 3DS eShop on March 27, 2023.
Become the Pokémon master! Find out everything you want to know about your favourite Pokémon and see them in 3D with the new Pokédex 3D Pro!
- All Pokémon from previous generations, as well as Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, the Therian Formes of the Forces of Nature, both of Keldeo's forms, both of Meloetta's forms, and Genesect, are now featured in the application.
- The application now features the voice talents of the Unova Pokédex voice actors in every available language.
- There is now a Challenge mode that asks the player various identifying Pokémon questions and grades them based on accuracy. Once they are all completed, the Daily Challenge Quiz is unlocked, which is completely random.
- When viewing multiple Pokémon through the AR viewer, they can be ranked according to various stats.
- Photographs of Pokémon are kept track of, allowing the user to use the photographs they have taken instead of 3D models as the Pokédex display. When multiple photos of a Pokémon exist they will be shown as a slide show.
Not all Pokémon are available in Pokédex 3D Pro from the start and must be unlocked through special means.
- To unlock both of Meloetta's Formes, the player must create a quiz with the keyword of RGFOAUTF (Japanese version) or TTQALFHN (English version), and complete the quiz. This code will also unlock Relic Song in the Move Dex, Meloetta's signature move.
- To unlock Genesect, the player must create a quiz with the keyword of QUHDPHEU (Japanese version) or PHSKUTDF (English version), and complete the quiz. This code will also unlock Techno Blast in the Move Dex, Genesect's signature move.
- When the player gets perfect on all Challenge Mode quizzes, Hard Mode will be unlocked, allowing access to challenges 40-69. This can also be unlocked early by entering the password UJFPJGAD rather than completing all the Challenge Mode quizzes.
- Main article: Staff of Pokédex 3D Pro
- All entries for Pokémon are taken from the Pokédex in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
- Background images must be 400×240, 640×480 or 640×320 in size to be used in the AR Viewer.
- Some Pokémon do not repeat the animation when the button is pressed while it is already playing. These Pokémon are Blastoise, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Dugtrio, Ponyta, Kangaskhan, Omastar, Mewtwo, Noctowl, Shuckle, Taillow, Swellow, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Chatot, Honchkrow, Lucario, Frost Rotom, Probopass, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Ducklett, Swanna, Rufflet, and Mandibuzz. The reason they do this is unknown.
- Three Pokémon have two different animations. They are Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom.
- The codes for unlockable Pokémon depend on the version downloaded from the respective region's eShop, and the region model of the Nintendo 3DS by extension. They are not decided by the selected language of the game or 3DS.
|This game-related article is part of Project Games, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon games.|