13:52 on Tuesday 03/02 ,2021
Welcome to Bulbapedia, ShinyPikachu!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:ShinyPikachu/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --PsychicRider 21:08, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
I just wanted to say i DID NOT make this up, this is the truth - unsigned comment from ShinyPikachu (talk • contribs)
- Well, since you didn't tell us what you didn't make up, we can't say that you were lying. - s.Combusken 00:32, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- so so true ShinyPiKa 17:41, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Missions and games are no longer allowed. MoldyOrange 17:35, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- why? ShinyPiKa 17:38, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- Those kinds of pages were the main reason people were abusing the User namespace, slamming the server in the process. Legitimate content edits were overshadowed by games such as "find the wedding" (mainly a blatant advertisment for ShowtimeShipping) and "rescue the kids". It was stuff like that that caused the recent userspace lockdown. --Shiningpikablu252 18:04, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Bulba Post Gazette
Please don't put your fan newspaper project on the main namespace. The main namespace is not for stuff that belongs on the userspace. Instead, keep it in your user space, such as at User:ShinyPikachu/The User Post Gazette. --Shiningpikablu252 00:58, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- Also, um... BulbaNews? TTEchidna 03:28, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the user space.The more you edit the more likely the chance that the user space will be blocked.DCM 01:15, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Once again.Instead of 10 million edits thoughout the day, use preview or put it in a word doc to be pasted at the end of the day.DCM 01:11, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
*§hin¥ (£[email protected])
About the Sprites
- First, Meowth is no different than the other Meowth. Secondly, Kuki doesn't know how to make sprites. He's the one who tells ME what sprites to make. In other sense, I'm the one you're looking for, not him. But I'm very busy, so you could ask the other people who do this to. Try asking Pachirisulover12, Kenji-girl, or Tc26. Sorry--☆Tavisource 00:29, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
Please reply on my question about your request. Click on 2 →tc26 14:42, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
I founda page on Pokemon.com that shows sprites of pokemon, yet these aren't the offical sprites.Heres a link to it  §hin¥£[email protected] 22:06, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Signature link problem
The problem is, namely, that your signature doesn't link. As per the Signature policy, you've got to at least have a link to your own userpage in your signature... you know, so people can actually find you (I had to go into the page history to find a link back to your userpage, since I didn't know the exact spelling for your username). All you really need to do is un-check the "Raw Signatures" box in your Preferences, and the wiki software will do the linking for you.
Aside from that, you signature's perfectly fine, I just need you to make sure it links back to your page. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 22:25, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Is this beter? §hin¥£[email protected] 22:32, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, it follows all the rules, and it is quite creative. MoldyOrange 22:34, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- What Moldy said. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 22:43, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, the the two S together = S, The Yen=Y, The Funny F=P, and the at sign=A. Do you have a horse-shape letter I could use for the U? §hin¥£[email protected] 22:46, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- §hin¥£[email protected]µ perhaps?
- And for future reference: § = Symbol sign, ¥ = Yen sign, £ = Pound sign (British currency), @ = At symbol, and µ = Micro sign. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 22:52, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks that works §hin¥£[email protected]µ 22:56, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
In Soviet Russia....
Does anyone know the what the tag that says "In Soiviet Russia, Mudkipz Liekz You" code is? §hin¥£[email protected]µ 01:06, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
- Just find someone who has the tag, hit the edit button, and copy the coding. That's the simplest way to get it. (I don't think I've seen the tag, personally.) -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 02:24, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that the tag isn't saved as a template. You'd have to lift the raw code from the page that has it, like JD said. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 02:50, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
Thats the thing I dont Know where I found it all; I know id that it was on a User page §#!π¥£!Ψ@Ϛ#µ 21:14, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
- Well, if you want to find it, you'd better not search for it or anything. And you'd better not set it to search the userspace, either. And I certainly hope that you don't look on DCM's page for it, either. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 21:37, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
- :P Yes.I certainly didnt make the page.....It wasnt me!--DCM((TalkContributions))
- Thanx like that was helpful. LOL §#!π¥£!Ψ@Ϛ#µ 00:31, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
I've got an idea
This might sound silly, but why don't we have; once a year; and awards cerimony? Some awards could be
- Most original sig.
- Most edits in the year.
- Longest User (the creator doesn't count)
- Most knowledgable User.
- Etc. §#!π¥£!Ψ@Ϛ#µ 03:23, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Except Admins would sweep most of them.--DCM((TalkContributions))
- How about no Admins can run. And is this a dumb idea? §hin¥£[email protected]µ 18:43, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Very, considering the amount of edit wars we have, the fact that the signature policy amkes everyone's sig the same (yours is brekaing the rules as it does not represent your username in ANY way) and that everyone here shares their knowledge with everyone else. Except for Japanese who gain an advantage in everything, South East Asians with Pokemon Special and the US people since they are the second in line. So that's an unfair test. The longest user would win every year. Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links
- Jeez Optimatum, don't be such a Debbie Downer... MoldyOrange 19:44, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
that picture is far too small. also, we need that Chikorita pic as its very big evidence. if you can get a bigger pic, maybe we can find a place to put the picture elsewhere in the article. -- MAGNEDETH 19:39, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- I found a much large one ;in fact it might be too big; just let me upload it.§hin¥£iΨ@chµ 19:45, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- done here's the pic is it good?§hin¥£iΨ@chµ 23:27, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- Can someone translate this pic and tell me what it says. I cant read Japanese (of speak it; for that matter). §hin¥£iΨ@chµ 23:27, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- I can almost gurantee you thats fake--DCM((Nag at Me!Edits))
- Wait... is this real? *Getting my hopes up* --ニョロトノ666 01:42, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Ive seen that image before.I gurantee you its not real--DCM((Nag at Me!Edits))
- Shit. --ニョロトノ666 01:44, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- What does it say ?Plz answer me. §hin¥£iΨ@chµ 15:58, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
Problem #1, your signature does not relate to your username. BP signature policy. Problem #2, put a </sub> after your sig because whenever someone (as in me) comments after you then their comment is all subscripted. --DialgaRULES 23:18, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- its not exactly in your power to tell someone if their signature complies, his sig is close enough. -- MAGNEDETH 23:28, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- actually, i just double checked, no, thats not allowed, sorry SP. -- MAGNEDETH 23:29, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- Is this better? ShinyPika <3 ALS 03:41, 22 November 2008 (UTC) (and no, i wont tell u who ALS is)
- yea, thats fine. -- MAGNEDETH 03:48, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
Dub title for DP084
Where did you find that dub title? If it was Wikipedia, then that's not a valid source. It could be entered in by anybody. That title just looked like a translation of the Japanese title. Usually the titles have puns in them. We prefer to have the titles that Cartoon Network.com reveal. Thank you. --ケンジのガール 21:56, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Check Serebii.net, Its there. told u so. ShinyPika <3 ALS 21:58, 22 November 2008 (UTC) (I know it's an odd title, but mah)
- Serebii is also not a good sourse. They sometimes give incorrect information. Wait until CN.com says what it is, please --ケンジのガール 22:00, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
It said that it was the JAPANESE TITLE. As my dad would say, look with you eyes open!--KukiTalk 22:01, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Oops my bad, sorry.:( Let me take a 2nd look. And Jeez don't be so mean, I've only been here 4 2 months. ShinyPika <3 ALS 22:07, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
I have 2 questions.
- How do you get the search engine on the top of your page?
- Plz if someone can, explain how my Page became wide screen, and how can i fix it?
Posted by User:ShinyPikachu at 7:28p.m. (EST)
while i disagree with you making that template in the first place for your own use only, its even worse you used a word that someone found offensive. ive put the tag on your page, and i highly suggest you dont make it again, and maybe even change the words around... -- MAGNEDETH 00:29, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- Thats just wrong. change it please.DCM((Shut the **** upSpy on My Edits))
- I will, but no one yell at me, this'll be my 4th edit. ShinyPika <3 ALS 00:34, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- That better? ShinyPika <3 ALS 00:38, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- MuchDCM((Shut the **** upSpy on My Edits))
- yes, thats fine. although, your codes all all messed up, but, thats not offensive, its just ugly. but, given youre waaay over the userspace limit, youre going to have to make some mainspace contribs first. -- MAGNEDETH 00:44, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
How do u come about creating a Template that can be changed, Like Template:User Grade?ShinyPika <3 ALS 16:13, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- I would suggest looking at Meta-Wiki's editing guide. More specifically, the various outer help pages they've got. For a customizable template, take a look at the "Advanced functioning" section, namely "Template" and "Advanced template". -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 16:19, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ 01:28, 3 January 2009 (UTC) ₧ coming in 2009!!!
This is Tavisource, leader of the Custom Sprites. I see you had made a Team Rocket sprite and it's not bad. If you would like to join, you can add your name to the list, but I'll just do it for you this time. And for the use of them in main pages...we don't want to place them on all of Jessie and James and Meowth's pages...maybe if a list of villains page would do fine.--☆Tavisource 16:38, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Deos any1 have any idea what i can call a page about Ash and his fiends rivals? 'ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ' 23:27, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Can anyone help me find a new signature (Yellow text with an orange background would be nice). ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ 21:39, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Does any1 know how to add videos onto Pages? If so plz tell me! Yes i tried the Embeded code, but it wouldn't work. ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ 23:01, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
ShinyPikachu13:52, 3 August 2009
Sig 4 hopefully the last one
Shiny Pikachu 15:36, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey, the last line in your binary thing on your front page isn't consistent with the rest of your binary. :o Like, you need to hit the enter button. Lol. Just thought i'd give a heads up, cuz you said not to edit your page. :3 CherryParanoia
Aren't allowed as it is fan fiction. Also, Studio Bebop has apparently shut down. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 00:09, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- Kinda glad that those Bast* * *s got what was comming to them! ShinyPika
A Piece of Wikicode
I noticed that you had a pic of a shiny Pikachu, as well as some text, suspended at the bottom right of the screen. Hope you don't mind me taking and adapting it to my page! SharKing Productions 01:01, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- no problem, i took it of a page from Uncyclopedia when i was a member for them. ShinyPikachu 23:42, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
Username change inquiry
Anyone who is watching the recent changes right now, and can help in answering this question, please feel free to help. I was wondering, is there any way a user can change his or her username? Out of curiousity. Thanks. ShinyPikachu
22:48, 15 August 2016 (UTC)