|This user is a Bureaucrat.|
|CST||This user uses Central Standard Time, which is UTC-6.|
|CDT||During the northern Hemisphere summer, daylight saving time is in effect, which is UTC-5.|
|This user is a member of Project TCG.|
|This user is a player of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.|
|☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Politoed. ☆|
|en||This user is a native speaker of English.|
|es-2||Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel intermedio de español.|
- I graduated from a small liberal arts college in Saint Paul, Minnesota in 2016 with a degree in political science and legal studies; I now work at a law firm in the area.
- My hometown is a distant Chicago suburb.
- I love working out!
- My favorite movies are Sunshine, Moon, and Event Horizon.
- My favorite author is Michael Crichton.
- I love it when people check out my eBay auctions!
- I registered for Bulbapedia on July 17th, 2007, making me one of the oldest (semi-)active contributors on the site.
- I'm a former member of the Editorial Board and longtime administrator of Bulbapedia, in addition to moderating a number of sections on BMGf. I also ran Bulbagarden's annual TCG Christmas Contest for a few years.
- I have made well over 11,000 total edits to Bulbapedia. This includes all mainspaces.
- I've played the Pokémon Trading Card Game competitively for over eight years; most of my passion for and knowledge of Pokémon relates to the TCG.
- Check out articles like Gardevoir/Gallade, Wailord/Fossils, and SMF for a sample of my work on Bulbapedia.
- Standardize capitalization of glossary terms (Knock Out, eg.) in archetype articles
Cataloguing the 2004 format
- Exploud ex
- 2004 archetype navigation template
Cataloguing notable TCG players
- Jason Klaczynski
- Kyle Sucevich
- Sami Sekkoum
- Tom Dolezal
- Igor Costa
- Dustin Zimmerman
- Jay Hornung
- Tsugoyoshi Yamato
- Yuta Komatsuda
- Ross Cawthon
- Joshua Wittenkeller
Cataloguing notable TCG fansites
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- AIM: Politoed666
- Facebook: Ask. Unlikely I'll give this to non-staff.