Lively Town (Japanese: ワイワイタウン Waiwai Town) is a town in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon located on Water Continent. The player and their partner first travel there after they leave Serene Village.
Points of interest
Hawlucha's Slam School
- Main article: Hawlucha's Slam School
Run by Hawlucha, this store can have a Pokémon re-learn or forget unwanted moves free of charge. He can also change Abilities for a Lucha Token. Hawlucha is found next to the exit of Lively Town and Rockin' Lock.
Run by Klefki, this shop opens blue Treasure Boxes found in dungeons for 150 and red Treasure Boxes for 300. Once Klefki has been recruited, it can open more than one box at a time for the same fee.
- Main article: Café Connection
Run by Kangaskhan, this cafe is where players can connect with other Pokémon and pick up rewards from doing jobs.
- Main article: Expedition Society
The Expedition Society is located to the north of town. The player joins the Expedition Society the first time they get here and it's here that the player makes their new home after leaving Serene Village. It's also here that the Pokémon Nexus is found.
- Main article: Kecleon Shop
This shop is run by Kecleon, and sells food, Wonder Orbs, TMs, and other various items. Once Kecleon has been connected with the player, there is a "Treasures" section in the shop.
- Main article: Deposit Box
Located between Kecleon Shop and Glorious Gold the player can here store items and money for later use.
- Main article: Glorious Gold
After a certain amount of job requests, Cofagrigus opens up this shop. Gold Bars can be exchanged for money ( 555 per Gold Bar) or various items. After connecting with Cofagrigus, the player is able to exchange gold bars for "treasures", such as special looplets that can only be obtained from his shop.
- Main article: Meowth Theater
Run by Meowth, Meowth can film an adventure in one of five dungeons. Players can also watch previous films, watch other player's films, or exchange films.
Lapras Travel Liner
- Main article: Lapras Travel Liner
Located at the harbor to the east of town, Lapras Travel Liner is run by Lapras. It can take the player and their partner to any other continent provided the corresponding Lapras Liner Pass has been bought from the Kecleon Shop.
The Pokémon in Lively Town are:
- Meowth, runs the Meowth Theater
- Kangaskhan, runs Café Connection
- Ampharos (Expedition Society)
- Snubbull, enters Lively Town at the same time as the player and their partner originally arrive.
- Phanpy, a child.
- Donphan, Phanpy's father.
- Mawile (Expedition Society)
- Kecleon, runs Kecleon Shop
- Jirachi (Expedition Society)
- Buizel (Expedition Society)
- Cofagrigus, runs Glorious Gold
- Archen (Expedition Society)
- Mienfoo, teaches children martial arts
- Bunnelby (Expedition Society)
- Red Flower Floette
- Skiddo, a child learning martial arts from Mienfoo.
- Swirlix (Expedition Society)
- Hawlucha, Hawlucha's Slam School
- Dedenne (Expedition Society)
- Klefki, runs Rockin' Lock
|Japanese||ワイワイタウン Waiwai Town||From わいわい waiwai (clamorously)|
|English||Lively Town||Translation of Japanese name|
|French||Loliloville||From lolilol (LOL)|
|German||Trubelstadt||From Trubel (bustle)|
|Italian||Brusilia||From brusio (hubbub)|
|Spanish||Pueblo Algarabía||From algarabía (commotion)|
|This article is part of both Project Sidegames and Project Cities and Towns, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Sidegames and Cities and Towns, respectively.|