|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Trainer2!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan
- I have a pokemon book that says, in Kanto, Hitmonlee evolves into hitmonchan.[[(Trainer2 (talk) 20:00, 10 October 2019 (UTC))]]
- It's not unusual for handbooks and similar materials to contain errors. For example, Australian releases of Pokémon Diamond told about searching for a Pokémon that rules space, even though it should have been the one ruling time. If Hitmlonlee evolving into Hitmonchan was true in first generation, at least some people would know that? Nobody seems to have ever stated they evolved theirs this way. Kikugi (talk) 21:18, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
A couple things about editing:
- When replying to a talk page comment, put a colon (:) at the front of your post. And if there is already a reply before that, just add one more colon than the previous reply has.
- If you need to edit more than one section on a page, you can edit the entire page as a whole instead of clogging the edit history with multiple consecutive edits.
- I notice you are still making multiple edits at one time. You can edit the whole page at once by selecting the Edit this Page tab at the very top of the page. If you are unsure how your edit will look, please use the Show preview button besides the Save changes button. This will let you see how your edit looks thus far and allows for continuing to edit the page without having to make multiple saved edits to a page at once. Thank you. Frozen Fennec 15:25, 11 October 2019 (UTC)
Please don't [continuously] add back removed information, it falls under edit warring and is a blockable offense. Your edits were reverted because they weren't necessary. There is no need to put a template showcasing the error, the sentence does that well enough.--ForceFire 16:58, 11 October 2019 (UTC)