Other than pages that need to be filled up, there are other assignments... As an encyclopedia, there's always so much to do. When you complete a specific assignment, PLEASE tell me on this talk page. It makes life much easier. I will try to update every month if nobody responds to add stuff in. Any other requests that you'd like to put here, just tell me on the talk page and I'll try to incorporate this as best as I can (presuming a lot of users actually look at this page...).
- spin tile (Gen VI), warp tile (Gen IV-VI), marsh tile, ice tile (Gen IV, VI-VII), puddle (ORAS), sand tile (normal sand for all games w/ sand)
- Fainting (would like in-game animation)
- flip these and make these transparent
- dungeons (PMD)
- See this. Those are the overworld sprites from HGSS that have most priority.
- Pokémon Dream World Décor sprites (I don't think we're missing any now, but I'm curious how people get them...)
- Trainers of Pokémon Battle Revolution (possible generic model? I suppose it would be creepy if there was no face, but I think it should be treated like what is done for Spinda - we don't upload each combination)
- See also this for more specifics.
- Pokémon cards (they shouldn't have straight edges... nor should they be in gif/png format either...)
- TFG, Duel figures
- Pokémon Zukan figures (it looks really plain...)
Those lovely things. No more JPEG. No more jpeg. No more JPG. No more jpg. No more PNG. It's png for the win. Upload replacements where relevant. (note: this is for non-TCG, non-photos, which should instead be jpg)
- Preferable format for Trainer's Pokémon: Trainer name_Pokémon name.png.
- For wild Pokémon: Pokémon name_anime.png or Pokémon name_movie.png (where movie means M + number)
- For moves, Pokémon name_move name.png. If there is a second one, then preparation or effect would do after the move name (e.g. Turtwig Weather Ball effect.png)
- For others, I guess the title of the character will suffice. If there are parentheses involved, ignore them in the filename.
These images are needed. The articles are empty for the most part...
- Not sure what else at the moment, except for side characters that played a large role (I'm looking at you, mayor.)
- We need articles that have the Pokémon News dialogue. Examples: Gabby and Ty's show. Battle Tower/Frontier records. Records for longest period of time to fish for a Pokémon. Shopping records...
- We need dungeon pages and possibly some rescue teams done, specifically Team Charm and Team AWD, what with the special episodes.
- Potential Ein Files article (mostly drafted here)
Includes items, payout.
- Pokémon Battle Revolution Trainers
- SMUSUM data (Elite Four, other Trainers, particularly for Abilities)
- DP data for Psychic and other Trainer classes (payout)
- Emerald Gym Leader items and pay
See here for Gen VII info (not sure about Double Battle classes though)
- Mystery Dungeon locations (mdloc)
- glitch Pokémon (template update: fix up Mew glitch stat)
- movesets (Template:Movelistglitch)
- Poké Mart (side games (PMD), Pokémon Colosseum, XD, SMUSUM)
- item updates (itlisth, itemlist, itlistfoot)
- PMD TM/HM update (TMtable): you could use TM35 as an example, and data is found here (incomplete... but you could put it on the TM table first if you'd like)
- Some movesets for Gen I-IV may have incorrect accuracy, power, and PP. For some minor help, see here. Not sure if anything is missing per se... for sure though, the Contest description for moves in Gen III are not accurate. Technically, there's a description in Colo (somewhat drafted here), but not sure how relevant that would be.
- Will need a listing of level-up movesets for Colo/XD and the PMD games - which core series games do they follow? There doesn't seem to be any indication in the movesets that we list.
These simply have to be filled up:
- recruit rates and levels of PMD2 and PMD3 dungeons, also GTI (is recruitment also species-specific in this game?); levels in the case for SMD
- Diurnal Pokémon and Nocturnal Pokémon
- Medal Box (ranks and the colors that pertain to them, see here for examples)
This'll have to do for now...don't worry, it'll get filled up.
- captions that describe a certain place. They are found in the games. Only in-game captions/slogans please.
- also consider for Poké Mart and Center (see here for all of them)
- trainer info for the 3-D games. These are probably the pages with least activity...it'd be nice to see those filled up.
- redirects: moves, abilities, Pokémon. All need to have their Japanese link and their English translation linking to it (e.g. Last Resort can be linked via The Best or とっておき). Fix those who have to go to regular Pokémon disambigs. e.g. ヒトカゲ or Hitokage would link to Charmander (Pokémon) due to it being a disambig, not Charmander since that'll cause a double redirect.
- move debuts for manga Pokémon (e.g. Saur, Vee)
- use of chapter template
- articles needing more info
- orphaned pages
- outdated pages
- Voice actors, as seen here (to be fair, it is quite outdated)
- notability worthy? That is the question. (highly outdated, may pick up this project again later)
- Just a nit-pickiness: standard coding for titles: '''Title name''' (Japanese: '''Japanese name''' ''Japanese translation''), which comes out as this:
Title name (Japanese: Japanese name Japanese translation)
- Examples from the manga include Black Tyranitar, Black, Grey, and Kai Midorikawa's Charizard.
- Examples from the games include Wonder Orbs, Seeds, and Ginseng. By the first and second one, I mean within the article, not exactly the article title itself.
This is the section for personal info, I guess. Answer or fulfill any of these questions/criterion and then it will be removed. If any admin/other user yells at you for reviving an old conversation, blame it on me and we're good to go. :P To find the topic, simply use Ctrl+F and type in my name. You'll find it eventually. The reason I'm taking this risk is to improve the article. Or... you could respond via the forums/Discord. I do have a page specially designed for this.