| A Raid and Po Town
| Please upload an image of this chapter.[[File:|250px]]
Charge!! Po Town!
| Collected in
|| Vol. 3
| Chapter number
A Raid and Po Town (Japanese: 突入！！ポータウン！ Charge!! Po Town!) is the 17th round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
- Hau asks if he can join Ilima and the other Trial Captains to meet with Team Skull at Po Town.
- Sun realizes that Totem Mimikyu is angry that he insulted his appearance earlier and apologizes.
- Mimikyu joins Sun's team and is nicknamed Penny.
- Rotom takes a photo of Sun and Penny, successfully completing the trial.
- Realizing the Mirage Berry for Tapu Bulu was left behind on Professor Kukui's yacht, Sun uses Stoutland Search to look for another one.
- Sina and Dexio spot Sun and decide to have him assist in finding the Zygarde Cores and Cells.
- After discovering that Nebby knows about the guardian deities and Rotom can translate it, Sun decides to ask Nebby directly how to calm the deities down without the need for Mirage Berries.
- Nebby is revealed to have evolved into a Cosmoem, which is completely unresponsive.
- The Trial Captains and Hau arrive at Po Town, but are accosted by several Team Skull Grunts.
- Guzma appears and, after hearing they only want to talk, agrees to the Captains' demands, but only if they're able to make it to him first.
- A Guzzlord, Pheromosa, and Celesteela appear to surround the Captains and Hau.
- At the Aether House, Sun counts his money and discovers he only needs ten million yen more to complete his goal.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.