| Please upload an image of this chapter.[[File:|250px]]
Photograph! The Abandoned Megacheap!
| Collected in
|| Vol. 3
| Chapter number
(Japanese: 撮影！！メガやすの跡地！ Photograph! The Abandoned Megacheap!) is the 16th round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
- Faba and Wicke give Moon, Professor Kukui, and Professor Burnet a tour of Aether Paradise.
- After hearing the Trial Captains are going to meet with Team Skull, Faba heads off to inform Lusamine.
- Acerola properly introduces herself to Sun and Lillie.
- Acerola tells Sun that if he wants to meet with Tapu Bulu, he'll need to complete her trial first.
- Sun is given the task of photographing the Totem Pokémon that lives inside of the abandoned Thrifty Megamart and gives him a camera to complete the task.
- After finding the Totem, a Mimikyu, Sun battles against it, but the camera ends up getting destroyed.
- Rotom reveals that it got dragged along when Sun went to rescue Lillie earlier and lets Sun use its Poké Finder function to replace the broken camera.
- At the Trainers' School, Ilima agrees to help Mallow and the others meet with Team Skull.
- Hau appears at the Trainers' School to meet with Ilima and is revealed to have obtained a Popplio.
- Sina and Dexio arrive on Ula'ula Island to find someone that can help with their search for Zygarde's Cores and Cells scattered across Alola.
- Sun has Dollar use Inferno Overdrive on Mimikyu to stun it long enough to take its photo, but the attack doesn't work, allowing Mimikyu to easily retaliate.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.