|A Photoshoot and the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart|
A Photoshoot and the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart (Japanese: 撮影！！メガやすの跡地！ Photograph! The Abandoned Megacheap!) is the 16th round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.
- Faba and Wicke give Moon, Professor Kukui, and Professor Burnet a tour of Aether Paradise.
- After hearing the Trial Captains are going to meet with Team Skull, Faba heads off to inform Lusamine.
- Acerola properly introduces herself to Sun and Lillie.
- Acerola tells Sun that if he wants to meet with Tapu Bulu, he'll need to complete her trial first.
- Sun is given the task of photographing the Totem Pokémon that lives inside of the abandoned Thrifty Megamart and gives him a camera to complete the task.
- After finding the Totem, a Mimikyu, Sun battles against it, but the camera ends up getting destroyed.
- Rotom reveals that it got dragged along when Sun went to rescue Lillie earlier and lets Sun use its Poké Finder function to replace the broken camera.
- At the Trainers' School, Ilima agrees to help Mallow and the others meet with Team Skull.
- Hau appears at the Trainers' School to meet with Ilima and is revealed to have obtained a Popplio.
- Sina and Dexio arrive on Ula'ula Island to find someone that can help with their search for Zygarde's Cores and Cells scattered across Alola.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Professor Kukui
- Professor Burnet
- Team Skull Grunts (flashback)
- Aether Foundation Employees
- Torracat (Dollar; Sun's)
- Rotom (Rotom Pokédex; Moon's)
- Yungoos (Ilima's)
- Rattata (Alolan Form; Ilima's)
- Steenee (Mallow's; flashback)
- Sandygast (Acerola's)
- Raticate (Alolan Form; Team Skull Grunt's; flashback)
- Popplio (Hau's)
- Mimikyu (Totem; later Sun's; debut)
- Pikipek (×2)
- Lillipup (×2; flashback)
- Ledian (flashback)
- Bruxish (flashback)
- Tapu Bulu (fantasy)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter, this round was collected in Volume 5.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|