Art from Pokémon GO
|Member of||Team Valor|
Candela (Japanese: キャンデラ Candela) is the leader of Team Valor (Japanese: チームヴァーラー Team Valor) in Pokémon GO. Team Valor is researching Pokémon strength, and is represented by Moltres. Team Valor Trainers believe that their Pokémon are the strongest because they train to naturally enhance a Pokémon's power in search of true strength.
- "I'm Candela — Team Valor's leader! Pokemon are stronger than humans, and they're warmhearted, too! I'm researching ways to enhance Pokemon's natural power in the pursuit of true strength. There's no doubt that the Pokemon our team have trained at the strongest in battle! Are you ready?"
- "Hi <player>! Let's take a look at your <Pokémon>, shall we?"
- IV total
- 37-45: "Overall, your <Pokémon> simply amazes me. It can accomplish anything!"
- 30-36: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is a strong Pokémon. You should be proud!"
- 23-29: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is a decent Pokémon."
- 0-22: "Overall, your <Pokémon> may not be great in battle, but I still like it!"
- Best stat
- First: "Its <stat> is its strongest feature."
- If tie: "I'm just as impressed with its <stat>."
- Highest IV
- 15: "I'm blown away by its stats. WOW!"
- 13-14: "It's got excellent stats! How exciting!"
- 8-12: "Its stats indicate that in battle, it'll get the job done."
- 0-7: "Its stats don't point to greatness in battle."
- XS: "Your <Pokémon> is so tiny, I almost didn't notice it!"
- S: "Aww, what a small <Pokémon>! It's rather cute, I'd say."
- L: "Your <Pokémon> is rather sizable, that's for sure!"
- XL: "Your <Pokémon> is gigantic—the largest I've ever seen!"
- "Hope I was able to help. Take care!"
- Prior battle
- "A challenge from you is what I’ve been waiting for! Don’t hold back, because I won’t!"
Candela uses the following Pokémon in Battle Training. Her Pokémon's moves will be chosen from their available movepool.
|Japanese||キャンデラ Candela||From candela (Latin for candle)|
| English, French, German, Italian,
Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
|Candela||Same as Japanese name|
|Korean||칸델라 Candela||Same as Japanese name|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||坎迪拉 Kǎndílā||Transliteration of her Japanese name|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||坎迪拉 Hámdihklāai||Mandarin-based transliteration of her Japanese name|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|