Art from Pokémon GO
|Member of||Team Instinct|
Spark (Japanese: スパーク Spark) is the leader of Team Instinct (Japanese: チームインスティンクト Team Instinct) in Pokémon GO. Team Instinct is researching Pokémon breeding, and is represented by Zapdos. Team Instinct Trainers believe a Pokémon's intuition is linked to how they are hatched.
- "Hey! The name's Spark — the leader of Team Instinct. Pokemon are creatures with excellent intuition. I bet the secret to their intuition is related to how they're hatched. Come and join my team! You never lose when you trust your instincts!"
- "Hey, <player>! You want me to check out your <Pokémon>?"
- IV total
- 37-45: "Overall, your <Pokémon> looks like it can really battle with the best of them!"
- 30-36: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is really strong!"
- 23-29: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is pretty decent!"
- 0-22: "Overall, your <Pokémon> has room for improvement as far as battling goes."
- Best stat
- First: "Its best quality is its <stat>."
- If tie: "Its <stat> is great, too!"
- Highest IV
- 15: "Its stats are the best I've ever seen! No doubt about it!"
- 13-14: "Its stats are really strong! Impressive."
- 8-12: "It's definitely got some good stats. Definitely!"
- 0-7: "Its stats are all right, but kinda basic, as far as I can see."
- XS: "Wh-whoa. That's the tiniest <Pokémon> I've ever seen!"
- S: "Your <Pokémon> is a little small for its kind, don't you think?"
- L: "Your <Pokémon> is a BIG one!"
- XL: "Your <Pokémon> is just HUGE!"
- "That's what I think! See ya!"
- Prior battle
- "Get ready for an awesome battle! My Pokémon will show you their best moves!"
Spark uses the following Pokémon in Battle Training. His Pokémon's moves will be chosen from their available movepool.
|Japanese||スパーク Spark||From spark|
| English, French, German, Italian,
Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
|Spark||Same as Japanese name|
|Korean||스파크 Spark||Same as Japanese name|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||史帕克 Shǐpàkè||Transliteration of his Japanese name|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||史帕克 Sípaakhāk||Mandarin-based transliteration of his Japanese name|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|