|CV42||Usertags||Talk||Welcome||My Links||Feeling Sandy?||A42|
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Azure42!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
As the green site notice says atop every page, the current userspace editing limit is one per day, based on server time. You've made three edits, all which could have been condensed into one single edit. I have locked your page for one week as a penalty. Please try to be more proactive in the mainspace, utilizing the preview key, and obeying the userspace policy once you get it back. I suggest using Notepad to draft your user page prior to editing it, so you can make many changes in one strike. Thanks! --rockersk08 20:57, 12 May 2011 (UTC)
Questions on your Userpage
Hey Azure, saw your questions on your userpage, and thought I would help you out by answering the ones that I could. BTW, it is nice to meet you, my name is Jediknightdtv, but most people on the 'pedia call me Jedi for short. Now as to your questions: 1) As far as making a redirect goes, it is quite simple, you just put: #REDIRECT [[Target Page]]. I am not sure as to whether that is really what you want, however, as from what I can gather from your userpage, what you really want might just be a subpage that is dedicated to your Shipping opinions and such, which leads directly to your next question. 2)To make a sandbox (or any subpage) in your userspace, you simply type in the Search Box on the left hand side of the page: User:Username/Pagename, it will take you to a page saying that no such page exists, and ask if you want to create it, just say yes and you are on your way. So for example, if you wanted to create a Sandbox page to play in, you would just type User:Azure42/Sandbox, and you would be on your way. You can create any number of subpages in your userspace this way, but just keep in mind the current rule of ONLY ONE USERSPACE EDIT PER DAY, as is on the top of every page. The admins tend to get kinda annoyed when you don't, as you have already experienced. Since you already edited your userpage once today, you will have to wait until tomorrow to try creating any subpages, and you can only create one per day, in accord with the current rule. As to your last question, about usertag coding, there I cannot help you, as I do not know much about coding or creating usertags. Anyway, hope that helps, if you have any more questions, feel free to drop me a line on my talkpage. I love helping out new users any way I can, it is one of my favorite things to do. Anyway, TTYL. --ジェダイの騎士デジタルテレビ 16:32, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you Jedi :) nice to see people visit my page too (y'know when it's not locking me and stuff :P) :D ChromeVoid42 16:36, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- Hello azure42 nice to meet you. I am actually new to bulbapedia and this was my very first edit. Thank u for correcting it. Actually I have a doubt, how to do PC on bulbapedia
User:sam2898 17.54, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
- Do you mean making your own Userpage? A quick way would be to click the red link that is your username and then when it says 'Page Does Not Exist' click to create a page, after your first save it should be your own and have a talk page with it, adding content like the borders and usertags may need some copying and pasting here and there, going to the welcome portal (there's a link for it in the big green box at the top of my talk) will give you some pointers on how to get started :) Azure/ChromeVoid42 (talk) 18:54, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
As per the signature policy, your signature must resemble your username. While they do share a number, your signature should allow people to tell who the user is without checking the link. --SnorlaxMonster 11:25, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
okay, how do i do that? ChromeVoid42 11:28, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
^Scratch that, i'm on it ChromeVoid42 11:30, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
This okay? Azure/ChromeVoid42 11:32, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
Ash unfuzant she chose to herself to save pikachu from Team Rocket new pokemon by their attacks. She decide she was never to hold by ash to take those attacks. She chose her own free will of choices. --Terryberry94 (talk) 18:34, 28 July 2014 (UTC) That's personalty
- Okay; First off it's Unfezant, secondly when writing on the public pages you have to use the capital and accent for Pokémon, thirdly and try not to take this offensively but your English is pretty hard to decipher, as such even if i did leave it in there you made it very difficult to make it meet a credible, grammatically-correct standard. Personality depends on traits that differ from most of Ash's Pokémon, any Pokémon Ash calls out would help those if Ash called them out to do it. Now while she did take an attack for her trainer, she isn't the first of Ash's Pokémon to do so - Pikachu was first against a bunch of Spearow, then Metapod against a Beedrill and so on and so forth. Since Ataro - a high ranking admin - has also reverted your edits and chose to keep it to my last change it's clear that although your points are factual, they are also not uncommon in Ash's Pokémon, therefore pleading your case to me will do nothing, and i'm sure if you've complained to Ataro too that they would tell you something similar. Azure/ChromeVoid42 (talk) 21:33, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- As have other Pokémon, Korrina's Lucario being the most recent. She was hardly gonna let Pikachu get even more hurt. Fact is, it's not something that's unique enough to put on there, now please stop; i am not an admin, i don't claim to be an admin, and trying to debate with me is better suited for forums if not suitable at all. You tried, someone undid it, given that it wasn't redid by someone higher up you just have to move on from it - we've all been there - but what you're doing here will bring no closure or change to the matter Azure/ChromeVoid42 (talk) 16:12, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
Why did you undo my edit on Talk:SM042:the talk page of Aloa, Kanto? From, Sean 00:35, 6 October 2018 (UTC)
- As I said on the undo, that's forum talk. The talk pages are not for general discussion of opinion such as your desire to have the movie 20 characters in place of Brock and Misty, the talk page is to determine what is fact - as it says on the third bullet point at the bottom of the screen when you're writing something:
'Please only submit information you know to be accurate, and adhere to a neutral point of view. Do not misrepresent rumors, misconceptions or opinions as fact.'
Please don't get involved in other users' edit wars. If you see an edit war in progress, just contact a staff member.
This time I'm only going to give you a warning, because you only made a single edit and this is a first offense. However, in general, the policy is to block users involved in an edit war 1 day for every revert they contributed to it, so please don't get involved like that again. --SnorlaxMonster 11:38, 15 December 2019 (UTC)