| Welcome to Bulbapedia, AltoMun!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I undid your Ground-type page edits as we do not need a title noting that those are the sprites of Pokémon. Thank you Frozen Fennec 16:45, 12 June 2019 (UTC)
Oh! i'm very sorry, i've been doing those, i'll undo the poison one i just did. Thank you for the notice! -Alto - unsigned comment from AltoMun (talk • contribs)
- No problem and in the future, please make sure to sign talk page comments with four tildes (~). Have a great day and thanks for joining Bulbapedia. :D Frozen Fennec 16:54, 12 June 2019 (UTC)
An Attempt to Codify all Legendaries, Mythicals, and Ultra Beasts into Sortable Tables
I FINALLY DID IT YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
There's also some bonus tables unrelated to the three categories!
Here's the sandbox link If yall wanna check it out!
AltoMun (talk) 05:55, 13 June 2019 (UTC)