- Because it's junk. NO ONE at all wants to read about a glitched Charizard. By that standard, why not have a seperate article for EVERY Pokémon that can be caught using the Mew glitch? I say merge it with the trivia on the Pokémon's page. It's far too trivial to warrant its own article. Even then, a glitch Pokémon should only have some reference on here if it's especially notable in some way, and then I think they should all be combined into one article, "Glitch Pokémon." -Politoed666
- The fact that no one else has a vendetta against glitch Pokémon suggests that you can't talk for everyone. Some people happen find it interesting and the glitch category has been around for two years without a fuss. Also, why are you targeting the good quality articles? --FabuVinny T-C-S 02:16, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
I for one find it fascinating, and like browsing through al lthe glitches. I like this wiki particularly more than most since everything is cited and thigns aren't just mentioned if they can be as trivial like most wiki's Sk2k52 04:20, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Glitchy Charizard Sprite?
I've never captured this Glitch before and because of that I don't know the sprite. At first I thought it was just a normal Charizard Sprite from Yellow. However, with Glitches I'm never too sure. So does anybody know what this Glitch looks like? -- Boxman, a guy who works with Glitches.
- no idea. - - - 18:29, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Actually learns TM's rather than TM abilities?
Can anyone confirm this? Sk2k52 04:20, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. It happens with Glitch Pokémon. — THE TROM — 22:18, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
How 'bout using the sprites of Glitchy Charizard's evolution line in Yellow? In other words, change the sprites in the evolution box to Yellow sprites...Db 17:15, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
ok i don't get its evolution set up. it doesn't even make sense.can some one explain it to me? --Tagged 23:39, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
- I think that because it's a glitch, it will "evolve" into either a glitched Magnemite or a glitched Geodude when it reaches level 255. I could be wrong, though; I never played Yellow, much less ever used the Mew glitch.--Phantomjunkie 23:46, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
- No, it can evolve into a normal Geodude or Magnemite at level 255. These will behave like any other Geodude or Magnemite except that they are level 255 and have the moves they knew as a Glitchy Charizard. Well, and Magnemite will try to evolve into Geodude right after evolution, because that is what happens when a Pokémon evolves into two things at the same level. --SnorlaxMonster 02:04, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
I found it also evolving into a Snorlax hybrid at Lv61. Did anyone else experience that? Dominitzk 17:16, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
Glitchy Charizard is a name of pure conjecture and since a proper name can't be found due to the odd symbols used in its name I believe Glitch Charizard would be more appropriate than "Glitchy" Charizard. --Landfish7 01:21, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- I would even prefer the unnamed glitch name of "Glitch (C7)" since it has no constant text name. And if this is moved, Glitchy Nidorino also should be moved. --SnorlaxMonster 01:27, 30 December 2010 (UTC)