|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Lana and Mallow stay back to fight the Team Skull Grunts while Sun, Moon, and Kiawe head to the Ruins of Life to protect Tapu Lele.
- Kiawe teaches Sun how to perform the Z-Move Inferno Overdrive.
- Gladion is revealed to be Kiawe's attacker and has managed to capture Tapu Lele.
- Kiawe tries to lend his Z-Ring to Sun, but it is destroyed by Gladion's Type: Null.
- Kahili appears and delivers Sun his Z-Ring that was created by Hala.
- With the Z-Ring, Sun and Dollar activate Inferno Overdrive.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Litten (Dollar; Sun's)
- Grubbin (Moon's)
- Araquanid (Lana's)
- Marowak (Alola Form; Kiawe's)
- Steenee (Mallow's)
- Oricorio (Kahili's; Baile Style)
- Toucannon (Kahili's; debut)
- Skarmory (Kahili's)
- Type: Null (Gladion's)
- Salazzle (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Drowzee (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Tauros (Ride Pokémon)
- Tapu Lele
- Xurkitree (flashback)
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|