|The Wild Full-Power Pose of Fire|
The Wild Full-Power Pose of Fire (Japanese: 乱舞！！炎のゼンリョクでポーズ！ Dance!! The Full-Powered Fire Pose!) is the 12th round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.
- Lana and Mallow stay back to fight the Team Skull Grunts while Sun, Moon, and Kiawe head to the Ruins of Life to protect Tapu Lele.
- Kiawe teaches Sun how to perform the Z-Move Inferno Overdrive.
- Gladion is revealed to be Kiawe's attacker and has managed to capture Tapu Lele.
- Kiawe tries to lend his Z-Ring to Sun, but it is destroyed by Gladion's Type: Null.
- Kahili appears and delivers Sun his Z-Ring that was created by Hala.
- With the Z-Ring, Sun and Dollar activate Inferno Overdrive.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Litten (Dollar; Sun's)
- Grubbin (Moon's)
- Araquanid (Lana's)
- Marowak (Alolan Form; Kiawe's)
- Steenee (Mallow's)
- Oricorio (Kahili's; Baile Style)
- Toucannon (Kahili's; debut)
- Skarmory (Kahili's)
- Type: Null (Gladion's)
- Salazzle (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Drowzee (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Tauros (Ride Pokémon)
- Tapu Lele
- Xurkitree (flashback)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter, this round was collected in Volume 4.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|