|Unleashing the Incredible Z-Move|
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Sun successfully activates Inferno Overdrive and has Dollar use it on Gladion's Type: Null.
- Type: Null's mask begins to break, forcing Gladion to return it out of fear of what will happen.
- Deciding that Tapu Lele is too weak, Gladion retreats and tells everyone that Ultra Wormholes exits and that something is trying to break free from them.
- After Tapu Lele awakens, Sun successfully delivers the Mirage Berry to it, completing his task.
- Tapu Lele challenges the group to a battle to test their resolve.
- Despite Tapu Lele's strength, Dollar manages to land a hit on it after evolving into a Torracat.
- Worried about what Gladion said, Moon consults the Rotom Pokédex as Ultra Beasts could be trying to appear in Alola. The only answer it can provide is "Necrozma".
- At Aether Paradise, Lusamine watches as a new Aether Foundation commercial is filmed.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Nanu (flashback)
- Team Skull Grunts
- Aether Foundation Employees
- Meowth (Cent; Alola Form; Sun's)
- Litten (Dollar; Sun's; evolves)
- Torracat (Dollar; Sun's; newly evolved; debut)
- Mareanie (Moon's)
- Rotom (Rotom Pokédex; Moon's)
- Araquanid (Lana's)
- Marowak (Alola Form; Kiawe's)
- Skarmory (Kahili's)
- Type: Null (Gladion's)
- Porygon (Gladion's)
- Clefable (Lusamine's)
- Mismagius (Lusamine's)
- Milotic (Lusamine's)
- Bewear (Lusamine's)
- Lilligant (Lusamine's)
- Tapu Lele
- Grimer (Alola Form)
- Xurkitree (flashback)
- Tapu Koko (fantasy)
- Tapu Bulu (fantasy)
- Tapu Fini (fantasy)