|Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! & Trial on a Golden Scale! (Part 2)|
Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! & Trial on a Golden Scale! (Part 2) (Japanese: 超電磁ハイパークラスバトル！＆トライアルミッション！ウルガモス黄金の鱗粉！！（後編） Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle! & Trial Mission! Ulgamoth's Golden Scales!! (Part 2)) is the twenty-fourth and final chapter of the Pokémon Journeys: The Series manga. It is based on the anime episodes Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! and Trial on a Golden Scale!.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Ash defeats Volkner, bringing his World Coronation Series rank to 64.
- Goh clears his first Project Mew Trial Mission, earning a Project Mew token.
- Professor Cerise
- Cynthia (fantasy)
- Leon (fantasy)
- Bea (fantasy)
- Raihan (fantasy)
- Pikachu (Ash's)
- Lucario (Ash's)
- Cinderace (Goh's)
- Inteleon (Goh's)
- Grookey (Goh's)
- Eevee (Chloe's)
- Luxray (Volkner's)
- Electivire (Volkner's)
- Urshifu (Quillon's; Single Strike Style)
- Urshifu (Danika's; Rapid Strike Style)
- Rotom (Professor Cerise's; Rotom Phone; ×2)
- Galvantula (Nito's)
- Rotom (Drone Rotom)
- Larvesta (×2)
- Larvesta (evolves; Shiny)
- Volcarona (newly evolved; Shiny)
Differences between the anime and the manga
- Nito is driven off by Goh's Cinderace and Inteleon instead of Ash, as he's not with Goh in the manga.
- Goh's Krabby and attempt to fight the fire are omitted.
- Nito's henchmen do not appear, and he's defeated by Danika before Goh exits the mine, as opposed to after it.
- Volkner is never shown telling Ash about Cynthia being in the Master Class. This is only mentioned by Ash when he returns to the Cerise Laboratory.
- The chapter and the manga conclude with Ash and Goh heading out on a new adventure, without giving their respective stories a conclusive ending.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by expanding it.|