|Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! & Trial on a Golden Scale! (Part 1)|
Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! & Trial on a Golden Scale! (Part 1) (Japanese: 超電磁ハイパークラスバトル！＆トライアルミッション！ウルガモス黄金の鱗粉！！（前編） Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle! & Trial Mission! Ulgamoth's Golden Scales!! (Part 1)) is the twenty-third chapter of the Pokémon Journeys: The Series manga. It is based on the anime episodes Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! and Trial on a Golden Scale!.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Ash has a World Coronation Series match against Volkner.
- Goh participates in his first Project Mew Trial Mission.
- Pikachu (Ash's)
- Lucario (Ash's)
- Cinderace (Goh's)
- Inteleon (Goh's)
- Grookey (Goh's)
- Rotom (Professor Cerise's; Rotom Phone; ×2)
- Eevee (Chloe's)
- Luxray (Volkner's)
- Galvantula (Nito's)
- Rotom (Drone Rotom)
- Roggenrola (multiple)
- Larvesta (×2)
Differences between the anime and the manga
- This chapter portrays the events of Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start! and Trial on a Golden Scale! as happening simultaneously.
- As all of its previous appearances were skipped, Chloe's Eevee debuts here.
- Ash and Volkner's battle is now a 2-vs-2. Ash's Gengar and Volkner's Rotom are omitted.
- Goh never catches a Roggenrola or Ferrothorn. Instead, they are driven off.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by expanding it.|